Old November 21st 10, 10:18 PM
Junior Member

Location: Dublin, Ireland
Default Three letter code for Baldonnel, Ireland

Hi,
Would anyone know what 3-letter radio code was assigned to the Irish Aer Corps aerodrome at Baldonnel, Ireland during the late 1930's? This should be similar to the EIP code assigned to Ballygirreen station in Co. Clare, near Shannon.
Many thanks,
Colin
Old November 22nd 10, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

--
Banterops

This help any?

http://www.military.ie/dfhq/pubrel/p...Report06en.pdf - Katulad

wiki.radioreference.com/images/3/38/Milcom_callsigns_dec_10.doc

http://www.scribd.com/.../English-Ir...-Related-Terms -

Burr

Old November 22nd 10, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Banterops wrote:
Baldonnel, Ireland

Ask wrong way Corrigan.
Old November 22nd 10, 10:42 PM
Junior Member

Location: Dublin, Ireland

Many thanks Burr - appreciate the URLs, will check same.

Colin
--
Banterops[/i][/color]

This help any?

http://www.military.ie/dfhq/pubrel/p...Report06en.pdf - Katulad

wiki.radioreference.com/images/3/38/Milcom_callsigns_dec_10.doc

http://www.scribd.com/.../English-Ir...-Related-Terms -

Burr[/quote]
Old November 23rd 10, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10-11-21 08:11 PM, Burr wrote:
wrote in message

Hi,
Would anyone know what 3-letter radio code was assigned to the Irish Aer
Corps aerodrome at Baldonnel, Ireland during the late 1930's? This
should be similar to the EIP code assigned to Ballygirreen station in
Co. Clare, near Shannon.
Many thanks,
Colin

--
Banterops

This help any?

http://www.military.ie/dfhq/pubrel/p...Report06en.pdf - Katulad

wiki.radioreference.com/images/3/38/Milcom_callsigns_dec_10.doc

http://www.scribd.com/.../English-Ir...-Related-Terms -

Burr

I've had nothing but trouble with 'scribd' pages. I don't know if it's
this machine or the format. I get poor scrolling and lots of freezing of
the display.

mike

Old November 23rd 10, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

-

Burr

I've had nothing but trouble with 'scribd' pages. I don't know if it's
this machine or the format. I get poor scrolling and lots of freezing of
the display.

mike

Works fine on my Via C7D Everex, running Puppy 420 and Seamonkey Navigator.
Old November 23rd 10, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Try the ie.comp online newsgroup.
Tell em cuhulin sent ya.

I finally got somebody from AT&T to come over here this afternoon and
get my phone line working.

Bingo! uh I easeeee,,,,,
cuhulin

Old November 23rd 10, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Irish Aer Corps Baldonell,Ireland Three letter code

devilfinder.com
Baldonell,Ireland

(Irish Air Corps Museum - Baldonell - Ireland)

Scratch around in there and see what you can find out.I hope it helps.
cuhulin

Old November 23rd 10, 11:28 PM
Junior Member

Location: Dublin, Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Try the ie.comp online newsgroup.
Tell em cuhulin sent ya.

I finally got somebody from AT&T to come over here this afternoon and
get my phone line working.

Bingo! uh I easeeee,,,,,
cuhulin
Thanks Cuhulin,
Will check out this online newsgroup and hopefully someone will have the answer.
Much obliged!
Colin

(OT) A Lady in Ireland. [email protected] Shortwave 4 April 28th 07 10:00 PM
CB In Ireland Steve \(EI2GYB\) CB 1 April 3rd 06 10:16 PM
Ireland - more licences on the way Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 February 28th 05 02:25 AM
Ireland Clint Policy 67 October 14th 03 02:48 PM
End of CW in Ireland Clint Policy 13 October 8th 03 12:02 PM