Old November 28th 10, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberty Net: November 20, 2010

Liberty Net: November 20, 2010

http://3950.net/2010/11/liberty-net-november-20-2010/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

RADIO CONDITIONS were unsettled this week, but N2IRJ’s superb
low-noise receiving setup allowed excellent copy of almost all
stations on the latest session of the Liberty Net, and there were a
large number of new stations checking in as the word spreads about
the most exciting net on amateur radio. Since the BBC’s DRM
transmission has been wiping out the area around 3950 kHz (why can’t
the broadcasters move to 90 meters and leave 75 meters alone?), the
net has been favoring 3966 kHz.

Here’s a small sample of the issues discussed this time on amateur
radio’s longest-running discussion net:

• We hear an amazing firsthand account of W8LDW’s recent experiences
with “airport security” and the TSA, who are criminally violating
our constitutional rights with their so-called “enhanced security”
procedures. These blue-shirted, gold-badged bureaucrats treat
Americans as “animals to be contained and caged and poked and
prodded and irradiated.” (25 minutes)

• The misnamed “Food Safety Act” criminalizes many small farms and
home gardens — what kind of tyranny makes it a crime for a man to
grow his own vegetables? — and benefits only agribusiness and the
regulators they’re in bed with. (58 minutes)

• Profiling is the answer to airport security without hassling or
violating the rights of ordinary Americans. When you or I see a
bunny rabbit in the woods, we “profile” it based on the past
behavior of bunny rabbits. We do the same for rattlesnakes. And, if
we’re sane, we ought to do the same for human groups. (1 hour 12
minutes)

• The super-rich are doing everything they can — whether through
confiscatory taxation that forces property sales, or by jiggering
the banking system in order to cause foreclosures — to divest
ordinary Americans from our property. And, without property, we will
not be able to preserve our families’ wealth and secure home base
from generation to generation, and we will therefore become the
serfs of the multibillionaires who will, I assure you, still own
real property. (1 hour 50 minutes)

• As more and more formerly financially secure Americans become
impoverished, they are often selling off their valuables and
heirlooms just to put off bankruptcy for a few more months or years.
A far better way for them to get their money back would be for them
to join together, and humanely and legally place the Congressmen and
bankers who have raped them upside down on a sturdy pole; and then
shake the rapists vigorously to cause their ill-gotten shekels to
fall from their pockets. (2 hours 1 minute)

• Is China — which already has an effective monopoly of labor —
going to embargo the rare earth elements needed for high-tech
devices, on which it also has a near-monopoly? (3 hours 2 minutes)

Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net on the nearest clear
frequency to 3950 kHz (lately that’s been 3966 kHz) every Saturday
night at 10PM Eastern Time — or listen live on the Internet via
N2SAG or N2IRJ, or listen at your leisure via the mp3 files posted
here at http://3950.net every week, usually on Sunday and visible in
the upper right column of the site.

Once again, thanks to W1WCR for running this important and historic
discussion net, and thanks also to N2IRJ for making these recordings
available.

http://3950.net/2010/11/liberty-net-november-20-2010/

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old November 28th 10, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Liberty Net : November 27, 2010 is Now On-the-Air

Now in-progress and On-the-Air

so... just listen ~ RHF