RadioBanter

-   -   Then who works the curtain? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/156368-re-then-who-works-curtain.html)

dave December 1st 10 11:39 AM

Then who works the curtain?

wrote:
There is a certain city high speed freeway in Houston, I have been on it
before.I don't remember the name of it, I think the name starts with a
K.If you aren't doing a million miles per hour, you better stay off of
that freeway! I took the first exit I could and I wound up next to an
old shopping mall.I drove on the slower speed streets untill I got out
of Houston.That was back in 1992 or 1993 when I visited Mexico for five
days, on my vacation.
cuhulin

Katy Fwy is I-10 West of downtown. Sometimes you go 80, sometimes you go
8. Next time take Westheimer, it's a surface street about 2 miles South.

[email protected] December 1st 10 02:47 PM

Then who works the curtain?

That Houston freeway has some kind of a German looking name, I think.I
have a big brown paper sack full of American city maps around here
somewhere, including some city maps of some foreign countries/cities
too, Dublin, Copenhagen, some other ones.Maybe I will dig out my Houston
city map,,, some day.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 1st 10 03:39 PM

Then who works the curtain?

It will be a mite ''airish'' up there on that 1,700 feet tall tower.Why,
that wind will be whuppin around all kinds of ways, trying to blow you
off of there!
cuhulin