Old December 1st 10, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Then who works the curtain?

That Houston freeway has some kind of a German looking name, I think.I
have a big brown paper sack full of American city maps around here
somewhere, including some city maps of some foreign countries/cities
too, Dublin, Copenhagen, some other ones.Maybe I will dig out my Houston
city map,,, some day.
cuhulin

Old December 1st 10, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It will be a mite ''airish'' up there on that 1,700 feet tall tower.Why,
that wind will be whuppin around all kinds of ways, trying to blow you
off of there!
cuhulin