Old December 13th 10, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default Truth Bigot ?

On 10-12-13 05:43 AM, dave wrote:

Direct attacks on civilian infrastructure with no material military
purpose is a war crime. They use American bullzdozers, BTW.

I know. My own very small contribution in stopping the abomination of
the Palestine occupation dealt with exactly that. I convinced the guys
in the trenching/earth moving section to buy a Hitachi backhoe instead
of a Caterpillar. That felt good.

I wonder if Caterpillar has any idea of the hatred being generated
against the Trade Mark by the rabid zionists.

mike
Old December 13th 10, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

cuhu says,,, Caterpillar has some engine and parts thereof rebuilding
factories in Mississippi.
PACCAR has a new Diesel Engines (Kenworth and Peterbuilt and DAF/Volvo
18 wheeler trucks/engines) factory in Columbus,Mississippi.Kohler
engines company has an engine factory in Hattiesburg,Mississippi.
cuhu said.
cuhulin

Old December 13th 10, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Looka here,
http://www.devilfinder.com
Hitachi factories in America

I have one or two old Hitachi radios.And when I was in Vietnam, one of
my radios was a little square Hitachi radio.Sometimes I would tote a
radio in my shirt pocket and listen to Vietnamese music.
cuhulin, the Hitachi

Old December 13th 10, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

On 12/13/10 11:49 , m II wrote:
On 10-12-13 05:43 AM, dave wrote:

Direct attacks on civilian infrastructure with no material military
purpose is a war crime. They use American bullzdozers, BTW.

I know. My own very small contribution in stopping the abomination of
the Palestine occupation dealt with exactly that. I convinced the guys
in the trenching/earth moving section to buy a Hitachi backhoe instead
of a Caterpillar. That felt good.

I wonder if Caterpillar has any idea of the hatred being generated
against the Trade Mark by the rabid zionists.

mike

Based on the conversations I've had in Peoria, yes, they do.

Old December 13th 10, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yeah, in fact of the business,,, (Hitachi) I own a Hitachi electric
drill and also a Hitachi electric right angle grinder.I boughts them
last Spring ats the Lowe's store.Hitachi makes Good products.
cuhulin, the Hitachi

Old December 13th 10, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.cafeatchafalaya.com

(Old Paris,France Eiffel Tower iron)
901 Louisiana Ave.N'Awlins.
cuhulin

Old December 13th 10, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Jobs-Wanted-R-Us : Prez Obama Should Put More Americans Back-to-WorkBuilding More . . .

On Dec 13, 9:49*am, m II wrote:
On 10-12-13 05:43 AM, dave wrote:

Direct attacks on civilian infrastructure with no material military
purpose is a war crime. They use American bullzdozers, BTW.

I know. My own very small contribution in stopping the abomination of
the Palestine occupation dealt with exactly that. I convinced the guys
in the trenching/earth moving section to buy a Hitachi backhoe instead
of a Caterpillar. That felt good.

I wonder if Caterpillar has any idea of the hatred being generated
against the Trade Mark by the rabid zionists.

mike

Good old Caterpillar Heavy Equipment Made-in-the-USA )

IMHO - Prez Obama should put more Americans
Back-to-Work Building More Bulldozers ! ~ RHF
Old December 13th 10, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Jobs-Wanted-R-Us : Prez Obama Should Put More AmericansBack-to...

http://www.devilfinder.com
History of Caterpillar

and International Harvester and others.
cuhulin

Old December 13th 10, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

backwater hick Caterpillars.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Storm damage Mississippi Caterpillar facility

Hayba Lobba, thet whar ah bad stom.

Badda Badda Boom Boom storm! ~ Melanie Griffith, in that Bruce Willis
movie.
cuhulin

Old December 14th 10, 01:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

.

http://china.cat.com/cda/layout?m=63735&x=7