Old December 17th 10, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Mississippi Guard Steals From Americans

wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Mississippi Air National Guard Angel Tree Flight to North Pole

A Good thing.

My old buddy, his oldest son is in the Mississippi Air National Guard.
cuhulin

Why am I helping subsidize a religion I don't believe in (not to mention
the POS Salvation Army)? This is tyranny of the majority.

Thanks, for the heads-up, Larry.

JACKSON, MS (WLBT) - Several lucky children went on the journey of a
life-time Thursday. Through the help of the Mississippi Air National
Guard's 172nd Airlift Wing some of the Salvation Army's Angel Tree
children took a simulated flight to the "North Pole."

More than 60 children traveled in a United States Air Force C-17 to
Santa's workshop for a Christmas they will never forget. An army of
elves welcome their special guests to the North Pole.

Each child was led to Santa and called by name to sit on his lap. "You
know how special you are to come here? We don't let just anyone come
here," said Santa Claus.

After a hug from St. Nick the elves brought around the toys. Four year
old Gabriel got a pink scooter and a sack full of gifts. For her mom
it's a Christmas wish come true.
Old December 17th 10, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Awww, you just don't have the Christmas Spirit.

Yesterday, only took me a short while to do my Christmas Spirit
shopping, about two hours.
Jangle Bells,,, Jangle Bells,,,, Jangle all the wayyyyy,,,,,,,

Mississippi Guard Rocks.
cuhulin

Old December 17th 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What do you think about the original Secret Santa? He was born in
Mississippi.
cuhulin

Old December 17th 10, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You consume that store bought food, don't you? How about your bought
computer and bought radio and bought vehicle and bought utilities and
bought services and bought marijuana? No matter how you look at it,
Everybody consumes.

Those gifts were donated for those children, not stolen.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Secret Santa kazantoday.com
http://www.secretsantausa.com

You think Paris Hilton (with her pink Mercedes Benz) could be a Secret
Santa?

http://www.devilfinder.com
Hilton Hotel U.S.Veterans Dispatch
cuhulin

Old December 17th 10, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
You consume that store bought food, don't you? How about your bought
computer and bought radio and bought vehicle and bought utilities and
bought services and bought marijuana? No matter how you look at it,
Everybody consumes.

Those gifts were donated for those children, not stolen.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Secret Santa kazantoday.com
http://www.secretsantausa.com

You think Paris Hilton (with her pink Mercedes Benz) could be a Secret
Santa?

http://www.devilfinder.com
Hilton Hotel U.S.Veterans Dispatch
cuhulin

Yeah? Well the Charlie Seventeen is mine. It is not to be used to
advance the goals of cults.