RadioBanter

-   -   Read-It-&-Believe-It : "The Life and Morals of Jesus ofNazaret... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/156966-re-read-believe-life-morals-jesus-ofnazaret.html)

[email protected] December 18th 10 03:49 AM

Read-It-&-Believe-It : "The Life and Morals of Jesus ofNazaret...

You know who invented the $ sign? I know.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 18th 10 04:12 AM

On Dec 17, 10:49*pm, wrote:
You know who invented the $ sign? I know.
cuhulin

The Spanish mint in Potosi,Bolivia might have used it for their
'Pieces of Eight'.

[email protected] December 18th 10 05:57 AM

Read-It-&-Believe-It : "The Life and Morals of Jesus ofNazaret...

http://www.devilfinder.com
Oliver Pollock invented the Dollar sign

(or so they say)

He was born in Ireland.He was the largest (money) contributor to the
Revoluntionary War.He is buried near Pinkneyville,Mississippi

http://www.devilfinder.com
Mississippi Trivia

Gold Rush: Alaska, on the Discovery channel.They are having no better
luck finding any gold than I did when I lived in Montana.

Fisherman's Luck, wet butt and a hungry gut.
cuhulin