Old December 18th 10, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Read-It-&-Believe-It : "The Life and Morals of Jesus ofNazaret...

You know who invented the $ sign? I know.
cuhulin

Old December 18th 10, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 17, 10:49*pm, wrote:
You know who invented the $ sign? I know.
cuhulin

The Spanish mint in Potosi,Bolivia might have used it for their
'Pieces of Eight'.
Old December 18th 10, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Oliver Pollock invented the Dollar sign

(or so they say)

He was born in Ireland.He was the largest (money) contributor to the
Revoluntionary War.He is buried near Pinkneyville,Mississippi

http://www.devilfinder.com
Mississippi Trivia

Gold Rush: Alaska, on the Discovery channel.They are having no better
luck finding any gold than I did when I lived in Montana.

Fisherman's Luck, wet butt and a hungry gut.
cuhulin