Old December 18th 10, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
rod rod is offline

Default The Trolls Just Might Have To Consider Throwing an Arrest AnniversaryBash For the Ph.D

Hey, we already do it for Kombat Kramer over at Rec.Knives...Every Jan
8th and then we also host the Kombat 4th of July Klown-Fest in his
honor to boot...Rec Radio's Mr Ph.D has UseNet archives full of
material that can be posted to berate the blowhard and disprove all of
his accolades, theories, and opinions...Thank you DXace for your
disclaimer that is the inspiration for this parte`...

If anyone has any info on when the arrest took place please post
it...The Distinguished Troll Society would be most honored to come
over here to rec.radio and cause havoc for the day (but we usually
stay a bit longer)...*smirk*

55555

Rockin' Rod Shaftenauer
YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaw
Old December 18th 10, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

rod wrote:

Hey, we already do it for Kombat Kramer over at Rec.Knives...Every Jan
8th and then we also host the Kombat 4th of July Klown-Fest in his
honor to boot...Rec Radio's Mr Ph.D has UseNet archives full of
material that can be posted to berate the blowhard and disprove all of
his accolades, theories, and opinions...Thank you DXace for your
disclaimer that is the inspiration for this parte`...

If anyone has any info on when the arrest took place please post
it...The Distinguished Troll Society would be most honored to come
over here to rec.radio and cause havoc for the day (but we usually
stay a bit longer)...*smirk*

October 6, 2001

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/869501/Marijuana-incident-leads-to-resignation.html

Old December 19th 10, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
rod rod is offline

On Dec 18, 3:47*pm, dxAce wrote:
rod wrote:
Hey, we already do it for Kombat Kramer over at Rec.Knives...Every Jan
8th and then we also host the Kombat 4th of July Klown-Fest in his
honor to boot...Rec Radio's Mr Ph.D has UseNet archives full of
material that can be posted to berate the blowhard and disprove all of
his accolades, theories, and opinions...Thank you DXace for your
disclaimer that is the inspiration for this parte`...

If anyone has any info on when the arrest took place please post
it...The Distinguished Troll Society would be most honored to come
over here to rec.radio and cause havoc for the day (but we usually
stay a bit longer)...*smirk*

October 6, 2001

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/869501/Marijuana-incident-leads-to...

***DX, thanks for the quick reply...I'll take the issue up with the
Trolls over at Rec.Knives and see if they are up for the rousting of
MWB/Ph.D...I have no doubt that there are a few posters on this MB
that would really enjoy getting into the mix re; our rec radio
fakester...)