Old December 23rd 10, 06:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
rod rod is offline

Default Ode to MWB, Ph.d

T'was the night before Christmas
As I sat on the throne
"Hangin' a Bryant", Just me all alone
When it blew out my bowels
With such a big splatter
I hopped off the crapper, to see "what's the matter"..?
Was big and so brown, and Oh did it reek
Reminded me of the fake Ph.d freak
Merry Christmas he sang
As he swirled out of sight
And echoed to all
Smoke A Reefer Tonight!

Mike Ph.d Bryant
Oct 6th, 2001 arrest @ Weber State

The Trolls said "...a day that will live in infamy..."

MBW...It sure as Hell will!

Rockin' Rod Shaftenauer
YeeeeeeeHawwwwwww

Old December 23rd 10, 12:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Dec 22, 10:36*pm, rod wrote:
T'was the night before Christmas
As I sat on the throne
"Hangin' a Bryant", Just me all alone
When it blew out my bowels
With such a big splatter
I hopped off the crapper, to see "what's the matter"..?
Was big and so brown, and Oh did it reek
Reminded me of the fake Ph.d freak
Merry Christmas he sang
As he swirled out of sight
And echoed to all
Smoke A Reefer Tonight!

Mike Ph.d Bryant
Oct 6th, 2001 arrest @ Weber State

The Trolls said "...a day that will live in infamy..."

MBW...It sure as Hell will!

Rockin' Rod Shaftenauer
YeeeeeeeHawwwwwww

'Special Dave' please take notes
-cause- "Rod" shows some Creativity
{and is some what Entertaining}
and alas 'you' are not .

-with-all-due-respect-to- MWB - eflap ~ RHF