RadioBanter

-   -   Banks accused of illegally looting homes -- TRUCKEE, Calif. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157147-re-banks-accused-illegally-looting-homes-truckee-calif.html)

[email protected] December 23rd 10 07:53 PM

Banks accused of illegally looting homes -- TRUCKEE, Calif.

That is what bankers DO.
cuhulin

John Smith December 23rd 10 10:34 PM

Banks accused of illegally looting homes -- TRUCKEE, Calif.

On 12/23/2010 11:53 AM, wrote:
That is what bankers DO.
cuhulin

I see your point. So, just as valid would be to state, with serial
killers, that is what they do?

Then, the solution is obvious! We need to get the banksters and the
serial killers together! grin

Regards,
JS

[email protected] December 24th 10 06:58 AM

On Dec 23, 5:34*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 12/23/2010 11:53 AM, wrote:

That is what bankers DO.
cuhulin

I see your point. *So, just as valid would be to state, with serial
killers, that is what they do?

Then, the solution is obvious! *We need to get the banksters and the
serial killers together! *grin

Regards,
JS

Banksters are much more dangerous to the society...

John Smith December 24th 10 06:59 AM

On 12/23/2010 10:58 PM, wrote:

Banksters are much more dangerous to the society...

LOL!

I don't know about all that, but your point is well taken ...

Regards,
JS