Old December 23rd 10, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Banks accused of illegally looting homes -- TRUCKEE, Calif.

That is what bankers DO.
cuhulin

Old December 23rd 10, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/23/2010 11:53 AM, wrote:
That is what bankers DO.
cuhulin

I see your point. So, just as valid would be to state, with serial
killers, that is what they do?

Then, the solution is obvious! We need to get the banksters and the
serial killers together! grin

Regards,
JS

Old December 24th 10, 06:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 23, 5:34*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 12/23/2010 11:53 AM, wrote:

That is what bankers DO.
cuhulin

I see your point. *So, just as valid would be to state, with serial
killers, that is what they do?

Then, the solution is obvious! *We need to get the banksters and the
serial killers together! *grin

Regards,
JS

Banksters are much more dangerous to the society...
Old December 24th 10, 06:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/23/2010 10:58 PM, wrote:

Banksters are much more dangerous to the society...

LOL!

I don't know about all that, but your point is well taken ...

Regards,
JS