Old December 31st 10, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default OMG... Hey Everybody! Larry Got a New TV ! -or- Web-TV and MSN-TV

On Dec 30, 6:55*pm, dave wrote:
On 12/30/2010 12:30 PM, wrote:

Will Ordinary Americans Fight For The Bill Of Rights?
http://www.newswithviews.com/Lloyd/rees114.htm

The last two (9th *and 10th) don't really mean anything, I guess they
needed to fill it up.

- - I am an old Cowhannnnd,,, from the Rio Grand,,,, *
- - milkin my Cow with my old Cowhand,,,,
- - Yipee Yi Yo Ki Ayyyyy,,,
- - cuhulin

- Leadbelly was from Texas I believe.

Nah 'Special-Dave' -more-like-

Web-TV and MSN-TV -meet- Google-TV
http://www.google.com/tv/getit.html

Google-TV is an Internet-Connected Television Platform.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_TV
-versus-
Web-TV and MSN-TV
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebTV
Old December 31st 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hey everybody! Larry got a new TV!

On 12/30/2010 6:55 PM, dave wrote:

Leadbelly was from Texas I believe.

The first gives you a right to tell them they are full of chit. The
second give you a gun, in case they don't listen to you ... the rest
just follow after ...

Regards,
JS
Old December 31st 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OMG... Hey Everybody! Larry Got a New TV ! -or- Web-TV andMSN-...

Watchin WLBT 3 10:00 PM tee vee news on my Sony tee vee I bought at
Cowboy Baloney's in 2006.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Chocolate Thunder and Vanilla arrested again
cuhulin

Old December 31st 10, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yeah,,,, in fact of the business,,,
Currently, 62 degrees inside my 'global warming' flower box on doggy's
front porch.
cuhulin

Old December 31st 10, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Rare Hurricane Strenght Winds Batter Los Angeles Area.More Snow and Ice
on the way.
http://www.standeyo.com

If you live over there, you already know.
cuhulin

Old December 31st 10, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/30/2010 07:11 PM, RHF wrote:
On Dec 30, 6:55 pm, wrote:
On 12/30/2010 12:30 PM, wrote:

Will Ordinary Americans Fight For The Bill Of Rights?
http://www.newswithviews.com/Lloyd/rees114.htm

The last two (9th and 10th) don't really mean anything, I guess they
needed to fill it up.

- - I am an old Cowhannnnd,,, from the Rio Grand,,,,
- - milkin my Cow with my old Cowhand,,,,
- - Yipee Yi Yo Ki Ayyyyy,,,
- - cuhulin

- Leadbelly was from Texas I believe.

Nah 'Special-Dave' -more-like-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slpuGLXplEk

'The Old Chisholm Trail (Western Cowboy)' LEADBELLY (1933) Blues Guitar
Legend
.

The Old Chisholm Trail

Come along boys and listen to my tale,
I'll tell you of my troubles on the old Chisholm trail.

Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea,
Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea.

Oh, a ten-dollar hoss and a forty-dollar saddle,
And I'm goin' to punchin' Texas cattle.

Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea,
Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea.

I wake in the mornin' afore daylight,
And afore I sleep the moon shines bright.

Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea,
Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea.

It's cloudy in the west, a-lookin' like rain,
And my durned old slicker's in the wagon again.

Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea,
Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea.

No chaps, no slicker, and it's pourin' down rain,
And I swear, by gosh, I'll never night-herd again.

Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea,
Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea.

Feet in the stirrups and seat in the saddle,
I hung and rattled with them long-horn cattle.

Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea,
Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea.

The wind commenced to blow, and the rain began to fall,
Hit looked, by grab, like we was goin' to lose 'em all.

Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea,
Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea.

I don't give a darn if they never do stop;
I'll ride as long as an eight-day clock.

Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea,
Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea.

We rounded 'em up and put 'em on the cars,
And that was the last of the old Two Bars.

Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea,
Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea.

Oh, it's bacon and beans most every day,
I'd as soon be a-eatin' prairie hay.

Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea,
Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea.

I went to the boss to draw my roll,
He had it figgered out I was nine dollars in the hole.

Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea,
Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea.

Goin' back to town to draw my money,
Goin' back home to see my honey.

Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea,
Come a ti yi yippee, come a ti yi yea.

With my knees in the saddle and my seat in the sky,
I'll quit punchin' cows in the sweet by and by.

Old December 31st 10, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When I bought my Sony tv set at Cowboy Maloney's, I wrote down the date
inside one of the cabinet doors in my bathroom.It was December
5,2006.About a year or so ago, I bought a Sansui tv set at the Walmart
store in Clinton,Mississippi.The label on the back says July 2009, I
think it was September 2009 when I bought that Sansui tv set.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Sansui TV set rec.radio.shortwave

Sooie, Pig, pig, pig, Sooie!,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old December 31st 10, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I THINK!

On Dec 30, 11:47*am, wrote:
Do you THINK! France gave us an 'Edge' on Winning the American
Revoluntionary War?http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...revolution.htm

(And there was a time when Ireland declared War on France.)

U.S.Congress hasen't (Officially) Declared War on anybody since World
War Two.

U.S.is trading with the Enemy.We are at War with the Enemy?

I am Not picking on Denmark, (I Like Denmark) but you know how the old
saying goes,,, Something is Rotten in Denmark!
cuhulin

It is amazing what is happening in Denmark right now. That poor
cartoon guy is being hunted by the radical islamists. Or maybe it is
time for Denmark to wakeup ?
Old December 31st 10, 06:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/30/2010 8:33 PM, dave wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afZaK8zVbUw

Regards,
JS
Old December 31st 10, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave