Old December 25th 10, 05:55 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Merry Christmas..

Merry Christmas to you too. And next week I will be shipping some
resistors.....

Paul P.

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
Feliz Navidad

Happy New Year
Prospero Año Nuevo

Peace on Earth
Paz en el Mundo

Old December 25th 10, 07:48 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 24, 3:58*pm, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
Feliz Navidad

Happy New Year
Prospero A o Nuevo

Peace on Earth
Paz en el Mundo

I add my Christmas greetings to all on the NGs.

Neil S.
Old December 25th 10, 08:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Dec 24, 8:06*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 12/24/2010 7:29 PM, John Smith wrote:

Funny how that "area" has expanded, huh? *Makes one wonder, "Where does
the ghetto begin, and where does it end?" *HUH? *(coming to a
neighborhood near you, soon?)

Regards,
JS

Actually, I'd expand on that, let you determine if what I say has any
truth or not. *The "ghetto" and the people in it, usually prey upon
other people in their areas. *Indeed, it is usually a case of the black
poor victimizing the black poor, the poor whites victimizing other poor
whites ... however, wake up people!

They are being reduced to having nothing, now they will be moving into
the better neighborhoods and victimizing the people which still have
something, middle class?, YES, rich, YES ... this is all headed your
way, if you are not already seeing it, it is a miracle ...

Trust me, coming to a neighborhood near you, AND SOON ...

- The only question left is,
- "How long before you say OUCH?"
-
- Regards,
- JS

JS - After ~20 Posts . . . How long before
you say simply say : "Merry Christmas"

merry christmas to all and to all a good night - amen ~ RHF
Old December 25th 10, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It's nice you know to kiss your beau while standing under the
Mistletoe,,,,, it's Christmas in Killarney-eeeeeee,,,,,, with all of the
folks at home,,,,,,,,,,

Millions and millions of people all over the World are celebrating Baby
Jesus.
cuhulin

Old December 25th 10, 11:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Dec 25, 7:22*am, dave wrote:
On 12/24/2010 07:13 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote: John Smith wrote:
On 12/24/2010 5:40 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:

If they see you with something of obvious value,
I think it's... "give it up muhfukah!"

Actually, happened to me! *Are you psychic?

Not psychic, just happen to live in an inner-city (ghetto) area.

- The World is a Ghetto

'Special-Dave' your world - yeah.

While "My World" Is Beautiful - eflap ~ RHF

Old December 26th 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hundreds spend Christmas at European Airports, so says an article at
MSNBC dot Communism.

I shore am GLAD I only do a few miles of driving to do my Christmas Baby
Jesus day.

I am not so slow, I am always ahead of the people behind me.
cuhulin

Old December 26th 10, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Real Face of Jesus? History channel tonight at 9:00 PM.It comes on
the History channel again tonight at 1:00 AM Sunday morning.

That married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond, she
lives not far from the Rolls Royce factory in Goodwood.One time I asked
her if she has ever been to that factory.She said, I don't care anything
about that factory!
cuhulin

Old December 26th 10, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

George Washington's Christmas 1776 (234 years ago, Tonight!)
cuhulin

Old December 26th 10, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/25/2010 10:50 PM, John Smith wrote:

Strange that some have a problem with the message of Jesus, it is on of
respect, self-preservation, basic human rights and freedoms, etc.

You, by the simple rights of God, are granted certain freedoms and
privileges, and no man, group of men, government, or other are ever
justified in ignoring this -- other than other than having the Penality
of death be applied to them.

Now, do you SUPPORT unjust, illegal and insane laws and penalties
applied? HELL NOT, we need to end the illegal actions of our false
public servants, from the president on down -- NOW!

Regards,
JS

We? Let's hear your agenda. Announcing your ridiculous conspiracy
theories throughout the newsgroups, bragging about the number of guns
you possess and that you shot someone, promoting your religious beliefs,
yada, yada, yada.

Have a happy holiday.

Bob

--