RadioBanter

-   -   Merry Christmas.. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157208-merry-christmas.html)

Brenda Ann[_2_] December 25th 10 12:58 AM

Merry Christmas..

Feliz Navidad

Happy New Year
Prospero Aņo Nuevo

Peace on Earth
Paz en el Mundo

John Smith December 25th 10 01:13 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 3:58 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:
Feliz Navidad

Happy New Year
Prospero Aņo Nuevo

Peace on Earth
Paz en el Mundo

Merry Christmas Brenda, and a Happy New Year too!

Regards,
JS

[email protected] December 25th 10 01:22 AM

Merry Christmas..

In Finland they say, Hyvaa Joulua, which means Good Yule.

I say, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 25th 10 01:39 AM

Merry Christmas..

How Merry Christmas is Said Around the World
http://www.santas.net/howmerrychristmasissaid.htm

Nollaig Shona Dhuit, or Nodlaig mhaith chugnat
cuhulin

John Smith December 25th 10 02:00 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 4:22 PM, wrote:
In Finland they say, Hyvaa Joulua, which means Good Yule.

I say, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.
cuhulin

What do they say in the ghetto? "Screw you b*st*rds!" ???

Regards,
JS

John Smith December 25th 10 02:01 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 5:00 PM, John Smith wrote:

What do they say in the ghetto? "Screw you b*st*rds!" ???

Regards,
JS

Possibly, "Wait right there! I will shortly be by to pick up what I
need." ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

John Smith December 25th 10 03:06 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 5:40 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:

If they see you with something of obvious value,
I think it's... "give it up muhfukah!"

Actually, happened to me! Are you psychic?

Now, I carry a .32 Beretta Tomcat in the pocket of my windbreaker,
jacket, sweatshirt ... I have used it once, spent 2 days in jail, and
had it found a "good shooting", and was released, being handed a paper
stating, "This is only a detention and not an arrest." Or, something
like that, no longer have the paper.

I didn't even show the gun, shot though the pocket of the windbreaker,
felt the bullet savagely yank my hand and jacket ... I can still see the
shocked looked on his face -- as he dropped the baseball bat he was
swinging.

May he rest in peace. Yanno'? If he had told me he really needed the
money, and had good reason, asked nicely, I would have helped him ... it
sucks, yanno'?

Regards,
JS

John Smith December 25th 10 03:35 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 6:06 PM, John Smith wrote:

Regards,
JS

I should mention, for completeness, the "Special Investigator," for the
county, took over a week getting the gun back to me. And, believe it or
not, called my wife, while I was at work, and told her he would NOT
release the gun to me, for her to come down and pick it up ...

Now my wife is no fool, I don't put up with fools, so she asked the
"Special Investigator" for the county, "Who did you take the gun away
from?" When he replied me, "John Smith", she simply said, "Then give it
back to 'John Smith'." That same day, I went in to get my gun back ...
took off work as soon as she told me!

When I retrieved my gun, it was in the 1980's, and the "Special
Investigator" said to me, "I don't want to give this gun back to you. I
know I will be seeing you again." (or, close to that.) And, then he
slid the gun across his desk.

The prick is retired and I have NEVER shot anyone since ... I know when
and where ... the world is a LOT MORE DANGEROUS NOW, I am lot more
smarter, and have been VERY LUCKY!

Regards,
JS

John Smith December 25th 10 03:47 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 6:35 PM, John Smith wrote:

Regards,
JS

Perhaps, I should also include, again, for completeness ... I still own
a Beretta Tomcat, the old one was retired, new one now, (more guns too),
and it is under my pillow at night, the Tomcat is my favorite, and in my
pocket during the day ... it is a very small gun, yanno'? I used to do
contracting an carry LARGE SUMS of money ... no longer, just got in the
habit ...

If you get one, just remember to purchase an extra clip, if you shoot,
empty four rounds before you even ask yourself, "Have I hit 'em." If
the answer is no, empty the other 3 and eject the clip and shove in the
next, then try again, etc. I say seven, because I DON'T carry one in
the chamber, if you do, that gives you eight ... but then, I target
practice at the range, religiously, and have confidence in my ability to
hit the target in the area I have in mind, the heart ...

Regards,
JS