Old December 30th 10, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I THINK!

The Statue of Liberty is in New Jersey, but New York maintains the
Statue of Liberty.Look at a Map of New Jersey and New York, Rand McNally
Road Atlas, or whatever.

America is the Feminized first name of Amerigo Vespucci.Italian.

http://www.devilfinder.com
America is an Italian name

We are all WOPs.We are all being Feminized by Commie fed govt.Which
reminds me, I forgot to take one of my General Nutrition Center Phyto
Estrogen capsules this morning.
cuhulin

Old December 30th 10, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/30/2010 9:32 AM, wrote:

cuhulin

But, I was thinking, if the queen of england screamed, would she be a
"Screaming Queen?"

I mean, other than just looking like one! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS
Old December 30th 10, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.fenianspub.com
http://www.bonnyblairs.net

Hal and Mals Saint.Patrick's Parade (in Jackson) is the second or third
longest in America, it gets longer and larger and Better every year.
More is the Reason Jackson should be renamed, Bhaile Atha Cliath.
cuhulin

Old December 30th 10, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Freddy Mercury

Don't Be Shy, Try A Bribe.It Might Help.
http://www.joesherlock.com/Mass-Transit.html
cuhulin

Old December 30th 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Those new fangled tee vee sets with (Sony is one of them) internet
access and those new fangled set top boxes you can hook up to your new
fangled tee vee set and get internet access.I would like to say WebTV
was first back around 1996.Bit, (But) France had something back in the
1970's.
cuhulin

Old December 30th 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Some people are still 'diggin out'.Right now, 65 degrees inside my
flower box on doggy's (doggy aints studyin that porch, she stays in the
house with me) and ooodles and oooodles of Sunshine.It is Warm weather
outside, goin to be 'global warmin' Warmer tomorrow.Might rain some.
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.On AMC tee vee.
cuhulin