RadioBanter

-   -   Rosie the Riveter dies (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157507-re-rosie-riveter-dies.html)

dave January 1st 11 11:27 PM

Rosie the Riveter dies

On 01/02/2011 12:55 PM, wrote:
I used to watch The Life of Riley (William Bendix) every Saturday (I
think it was on Saturdays) on tv back in the 1950's.He was a Riveter
too, in the tv series.
cuhulin

1313 Blueview Terrace

They moved all the airplane factories to scab states, except Lockheed in
Long Beach, where they make an occasional Charley Seventeen. They still
develop the freaky **** 20 miles East of Daddy's keyboard.

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/aerona...s/14rules.html
(nice slideshow)

dave January 1st 11 11:28 PM

Rosie the Riveter dies

On 01/02/2011 01:19 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/1/2011 8:55 PM, wrote:
I used to watch The Life of Riley (William Bendix) every Saturday (I
think it was on Saturdays) on tv back in the 1950's.He was a Riveter
too, in the tv series.
cuhulin

Did he wear nylons? Like Rosie?

Chuckle,
JS

I think all silk (and later Nylon) went to the war effort.

dave January 2nd 11 02:14 AM

Rosie the Riveter dies

On 01/03/2011 01:49 AM, wrote:
Farewell to the American Soldier Who Found Hitler's Will
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=300854

The 'Rosie the Riveters' in America helped find that Will.God Bless them
One and All.
cuhulin

We live under Hitler's will to this very day. If you don't think the
Nazis won, look at Israel.

[email protected] January 2nd 11 05:49 AM

Rosie the Riveter dies

Rliey would get himself in a pickle, he would always say, What a
revoltin developement this is! ~ Riley - William Bendix.

Tornado destroys homes, businesses in Mississippi
http://www.clarionledger.com

There were about 20,000 power outages too.
cuhulin

[email protected] January 2nd 11 04:46 PM

Rosie the Riveter dies

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/lifeofriley.html

What a revoltin' developement this is! - Riley - William Bendix

As many times I watched Life of Riley, I Know what he said.

Revoltin'
cuhulin

John Smith January 2nd 11 10:12 PM

Rosie the Riveter dies

On 1/2/2011 1:15 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

Nylon stockings were in very short supply, but were still available.
IIRC, you had to have a ration coupon to get them.

Rationing coupons were issued for coffee, tires, oil, gas, etc., etc.
If it was in demand, it was rationed!

You are quite correct!

Regards,
JS

[email protected] January 3rd 11 05:09 AM

Rosie the Riveter dies

On Jan 2, 10:19*pm, m II wrote:
On 11-01-01 07:14 PM, dave wrote:

We live under Hitler's will to this very day. If you don't think the
Nazis won, look at Israel.

Now that you mention it, Eichman sure looks like an Ashkenazi.

http://www.holocaustresearchproject....e/Eichmann.jpg

as does this gentleman:

http://www.militaryimages.net/photop...5/Goebbels.jpg

Himmler? He'd be right at home in a pawn shop:

http://www.himmlersdouble.com/images...er_postwar.jpg

and on and on....more than a coincidence, Kamerade...

mike

Amazing,isn't it ? Eichmann actually lived in Palestine just prior to
WWII . Not a widely publicized fact... Ever seen Heydrich's photo ?