Old January 1st 11, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Rosie the Riveter dies

On 01/02/2011 01:19 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/1/2011 8:55 PM, wrote:
I used to watch The Life of Riley (William Bendix) every Saturday (I
think it was on Saturdays) on tv back in the 1950's.He was a Riveter
too, in the tv series.
cuhulin

Did he wear nylons? Like Rosie?

Chuckle,
JS

I think all silk (and later Nylon) went to the war effort.
Old January 2nd 11, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/03/2011 01:49 AM, wrote:
Farewell to the American Soldier Who Found Hitler's Will
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=300854

The 'Rosie the Riveters' in America helped find that Will.God Bless them
One and All.
cuhulin

We live under Hitler's will to this very day. If you don't think the
Nazis won, look at Israel.

Old January 2nd 11, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Rliey would get himself in a pickle, he would always say, What a
revoltin developement this is! ~ Riley - William Bendix.

Tornado destroys homes, businesses in Mississippi
http://www.clarionledger.com

There were about 20,000 power outages too.
cuhulin

Old January 2nd 11, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/lifeofriley.html

What a revoltin' developement this is! - Riley - William Bendix

As many times I watched Life of Riley, I Know what he said.

Revoltin'
cuhulin

Old January 2nd 11, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/2/2011 1:15 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

Nylon stockings were in very short supply, but were still available.
IIRC, you had to have a ration coupon to get them.

Rationing coupons were issued for coffee, tires, oil, gas, etc., etc.
If it was in demand, it was rationed!

You are quite correct!

Regards,
JS
Old January 3rd 11, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 2, 10:19*pm, m II wrote:
On 11-01-01 07:14 PM, dave wrote:

We live under Hitler's will to this very day. If you don't think the
Nazis won, look at Israel.

Now that you mention it, Eichman sure looks like an Ashkenazi.

http://www.holocaustresearchproject....e/Eichmann.jpg

as does this gentleman:

http://www.militaryimages.net/photop...5/Goebbels.jpg

Himmler? He'd be right at home in a pawn shop:

http://www.himmlersdouble.com/images...er_postwar.jpg

and on and on....more than a coincidence, Kamerade...

mike

Amazing,isn't it ? Eichmann actually lived in Palestine just prior to
WWII . Not a widely publicized fact... Ever seen Heydrich's photo ?

Rosie the Riveter dies [email protected] Shortwave 4 January 2nd 11 02:30 AM
(OT) : Jerry Falwell Dies at 73 [RIP] [email protected] Shortwave 5 May 16th 07 04:10 AM
CRI- Host Dies NDeveau Shortwave 0 July 19th 04 12:18 PM
Reagan Dies... dxAce Shortwave 32 June 7th 04 02:50 PM
ICOM R-70 dies YODAR Shortwave 4 May 21st 04 07:52 AM