Old January 3rd 11, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hitler commnets on nano super-thermite/thermate in WTC.

Last Summer, doggy saw a harmless king snake on my driveway.I put doggy
back in the house, I grabbed the first thing handy, a piece of plywood
board and I whomped that snake real good.I didn't realize at first it
was a harmless snake.Po little snake.
cuhulin

Old January 3rd 11, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 3, 12:44*am, wrote:
Last Summer, doggy saw a harmless king snake on my driveway.I put doggy
back in the house, I grabbed the first thing handy, a piece of plywood
board and I whomped that snake real good.I didn't realize at first it
was a harmless snake.Po little snake.
cuhulin

....accidental murder.
Old January 3rd 11, 06:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dr.No is on the BBC America channel, again.

James Bond, Universal Exports

Check it out,
http://www.devilfinder.com
Universal Exports

Now, where did I put my radiation shield?
cuhulin

Old January 5th 11, 05:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 4, 8:03*am, Krypsis wrote:
On 3/01/2011 5:04 PM, wrote:

On Jan 3, 12:44 am, wrote:
Last Summer, doggy saw a harmless king snake on my driveway.I put doggy
back in the house, I grabbed the first thing handy, a piece of plywood
board and I whomped that snake real good.I didn't realize at first it
was a harmless snake.Po little snake.
cuhulin

...accidental murder.

I'd venture to suggest he intended to kill the snake. he deliberately
picked up the plywood board and he deliberately "whomped" that snake.
Nothing accidental about that! He was careless in his failure to
correctly identify the snake as harmless no doubt due to the fear factor
but he still deliberately killed it. Murder in the second degree!

Krypsis

...how about a 'cruel and unusual punishment' ? Who has ever heard of
getting 'whomped' by a plywood board ?
Old January 5th 11, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

At 12:14 AM this night, my electric power blipped off and back on, just
like flippin a light switch off and on real fast.Somebody at one of the
power plants around here has his thumb up his arse again.

Stymie said, How can Missy Sippi be the Father of waters? You must mean
Mr.Sippi. ~ Our Gang, on TCM.
cuhulin, in Missy Sippy