Old January 9th 11, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Constitution is the basis for sound government of the peopl...

On 01/10/2011 01:04 AM, wrote:
Mississippi Militia.If you want to devilfinder.com it?

There are hundreds of search engines around the World.Check them
out.Some Countries have their own search engines.
cuhulin

Some towns have their own official idiots.

Old January 9th 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Is special dave the offspring of special ed?

On 1/8/2011 5:34 PM, dave wrote:

Some towns have their own official idiots.

What town claims you?

Regards,
JS
Old January 9th 11, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/09/2011 10:44 AM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/8/2011 5:34 PM, dave wrote:

Some towns have their own official idiots.

What town claims you?

Regards,
JS

i'm trying to be nice
Old January 9th 11, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/9/2011 11:08 AM, dave wrote:

i'm trying to be nice

No need, I don't give a **** what you are ... ROFLOL

In other words, I don't value the words and/or actions of fools!

Regards,
JS

Old January 9th 11, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/09/2011 11:09 AM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/9/2011 11:08 AM, dave wrote:

i'm trying to be nice

No need, I don't give a **** what you are ... ROFLOL

In other words, I don't value the words and/or actions of fools!

Regards,
JS

You're the first asshole on the blocked by sender filter list on this
machine, which I birthed on 23 December 2010. Congratulations dick.
Old January 9th 11, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/9/2011 11:08 AM, dave wrote:

i'm trying to be nice

No need, I don't give a **** what you are ... ROFLOL

In other words, I don't value the words and/or actions of fools!

Regards,
JS

You're the first asshole on the blocked by sender filter list on this
machine, which I birthed on 23 December 2010. Congratulations dick.

Nooooooooooooo.... it's john, not dick.

Old January 9th 11, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/9/2011 11:34 AM, dave wrote:

You're the first asshole on the blocked by sender filter list on this
machine, which I birthed on 23 December 2010. Congratulations dick.

Oh my, you just don't know how that upsets me, to be spared a fools'
babbling, such as yours ... ROFLOL!

You are such a comedian special dave--son of special ed ...

Regards,
JS
Old January 9th 11, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/9/2011 11:08 AM, dave wrote:

i'm trying to be nice

No need, I don't give a **** what you are ... ROFLOL

In other words, I don't value the words and/or actions of fools!

Regards,
JS

You're the first asshole on the blocked by sender filter list on this
machine, which I birthed on 23 December 2010. Congratulations dick.

You should be aware that Mr. Smith has a long history. He has over
ninety identities on sci.electronics.design alone. They call him
'Nymbecile' and 'AlwaysWrong'

He is also a California based malcontent with a brain disorder, in that
he can not control his profanity.

It didn't take you too long to spot his disease.

mike
Old January 9th 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Backwater-Hicks-R-Us -proclaims- 'The Cuhulin' is "The Sage of MissySippy" !

On Jan 8, 5:34*pm, dave wrote:
On 01/10/2011 01:04 AM, wrote:

Mississippi Militia.If you want to devilfinder.com it?

There are hundreds of search engines around the World.Check them
out.

- Some Countries have their own search engines.

* The Party's Home Page Website
* The Party's Search/Info Website
* The Party's News Website
* The Party's Weather Website
* The Party's Social Networking Website

Yeah in those Country's It Allways Let Have "A Party"* !
* As in "A" [1] {The Only} PARTY
& The Only View-Point
& The Only Voice
& Lets All Think PARTY !

cuhulin

- Some towns have their own official idiots.

'Special-Dave' This come from :
"The Emperor of Tick Canyon" !

-while- 'The Cuhulin' is "The Sage of Missy Sippy" !*

* backwater Missy Sippy hicks ;;-}}

Backwater-Hicks-R-Us* -proclaims-
The Cuhulin' is "The Sage of Missy Sippy" !
* -by- RHF