RadioBanter

-   -   1960s 'Saturday Night Specials' Pistols {Hand Guns} (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157948-1960s-saturday-night-specials-pistols-%7Bhand-guns%7D.html)

RHF January 12th 11 05:45 PM

1960s 'Saturday Night Specials' Pistols {Hand Guns}

On Jan 12, 8:54*am, wrote:
Yep, the Village people.In the Navy.I think it is Good.

- Some of my old, old, old Popular Mechanics and Popular Science and
- Mechanix Illustrated and Science And Mechanics magazines, there are
- in there for 'saturday night specials' Pistols for about five or six
- dollars.Anybody could buy them, just snail mail the money to the
- address.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

'Saturday Night Specials' Pistols {Hand Guns}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_night_special

What was that back in the 1960s ?
http://www.nrvoutdoors.com/WORST%20G...ULY%201960.jpg

Knew and old lady 40~50s that that lived around
the Corner who's backyard sided on our backyard.
She had a half-dozen or more around her Home
with one in every room; plus another in the Car.
http://liberalandproudofit.com/asset..._davis_p32.jpg

IIRC all of hers were all 22's.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:p...volver.jpg&t=1

She hand been raised in a Grass Valley, CA
and served as a WAC in WWII; and knew how
to Shot her Guns.

Everyone Should Own One of These :o)
http://billstclair.com/blog/040908.html

[email protected] January 12th 11 06:03 PM

1960s 'Saturday Night Specials' Pistols {Hand Guns}

A Smart Lady, she is.Bea Arthur (the Golden Girls) too.She was a Truck
Driving Marine in World War Two.
Semper Fi, Maude.
cuhulin