Old January 12th 11, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default 1960s 'Saturday Night Specials' Pistols {Hand Guns}

On Jan 12, 8:54*am, wrote:
Yep, the Village people.In the Navy.I think it is Good.

- Some of my old, old, old Popular Mechanics and Popular Science and
- Mechanix Illustrated and Science And Mechanics magazines, there are
- in there for 'saturday night specials' Pistols for about five or six
- dollars.Anybody could buy them, just snail mail the money to the
- address.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

'Saturday Night Specials' Pistols {Hand Guns}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_night_special

What was that back in the 1960s ?
http://www.nrvoutdoors.com/WORST%20G...ULY%201960.jpg

Knew and old lady 40~50s that that lived around
the Corner who's backyard sided on our backyard.
She had a half-dozen or more around her Home
with one in every room; plus another in the Car.
http://liberalandproudofit.com/asset..._davis_p32.jpg

IIRC all of hers were all 22's.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:p...volver.jpg&t=1

She hand been raised in a Grass Valley, CA
and served as a WAC in WWII; and knew how
to Shot her Guns.

Everyone Should Own One of These )
http://billstclair.com/blog/040908.html
Old January 12th 11, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A Smart Lady, she is.Bea Arthur (the Golden Girls) too.She was a Truck
Driving Marine in World War Two.
Semper Fi, Maude.
cuhulin

Saturday Night Meetup! Isis General 64 February 17th 06 11:09 PM
Saturday Night Meetup! Isis Policy 68 February 17th 06 11:09 PM
Steve Howe Joins The Gagliarchives Saturday Night gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 October 10th 03 11:28 PM
It's Saturday night Brouck Ten Dorge General 1 September 1st 03 01:39 AM
Tribute to the NJ Proghouse & Shaun Guerin This Saturday Night gagliarchives Broadcasting 0 July 26th 03 06:54 PM