RadioBanter

-   -   God determines what God is, men don't. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157953-re-god-determines-what-god-men-dont.html)

John Smith January 12th 11 11:25 PM

God determines what God is, men don't.

On 1/12/2011 2:26 PM, wrote:
Some of that Star Trek stuff is coming true.

There is new technology in Cloaking thingys.Aircraft, Tanks,,, making
them 'Invisible',,,, who knows what else?
cuhulin

Interesting "naval cloaking," I see your point! No reason to remove
something you can't see! (the lint)

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

[email protected] January 13th 11 12:59 AM

God determines what God is, men don't.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Invisible Tanks

I wants to see that James Garner, Tank movie again.It's a real Good
movie.I have seen it a coupla or tree times before.
cuhulin

John Smith January 13th 11 01:53 AM

On 1/12/2011 4:59 PM, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Invisible Tanks

I wants to see that James Garner, Tank movie again.It's a real Good
movie.I have seen it a coupla or tree times before.
cuhulin

You know, when Waco Texas "happened", remember the Branch Dividians? I
always tough it would be great to see Jim Rockford (James Garner) show
up in his tank and hold off the military force from being used on
civilians ...

Regards,
JS

[email protected] January 13th 11 02:13 AM

God determines what God is, men don't.

I have been to Waco before.Army 'tour bus'.We toured Waco and a big Lake
and a Livestock Auction area.Downtown Waco was very quiet on that Sunday
in 1965.

Snow in 48 States including the Land of Phoney Fake Ass Fraud Birth
Certificates, it's called Hawaii.
http://www.rense.com

We got Firefox (Clint Eastwood movie) on the EACT channel 541 channel
right now.
cuhulin

[email protected] January 13th 11 02:34 AM

God determines what God is, men don't.

4.5 Quake shakes Monterey, San Benito,California
http://www.standeyo.com

Did you feel it?
cuhulin

John Smith January 13th 11 03:30 AM

On 1/12/2011 6:34 PM, wrote:
4.5 Quake shakes Monterey, San Benito,California
http://www.standeyo.com

Did you feel it?
cuhulin

No. In the central valley, you hardly ever feel an earthquake ... and,
even if you do, you can BARELY feel it ... people in California view
earthquakes like people in the midwest view tornadoes ... it brings in
the tourists and helps put money in the coffers!

Regards,
JS

[email protected] January 13th 11 04:13 AM

God determines what God is, men don't.

Get an empty one gallon plastic jug (something like an orange juice
container) and put two or three little pieces of gravel in there and
screw the cap back on and shake it.It sounds Good.I fixed one up for
doggy's football.
cuhulin

[email protected] January 13th 11 04:45 AM

God determines what God is, men don't.

Ex-Reagan, Bush Official's Body Found Dumped in Landfill
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

What the Commie 'news' is NOT telling you.
cuhulin

[email protected] January 13th 11 05:38 AM

God determines what God is, men don't.

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Tail Gunner who saw George Sherff

Type George H.W.Bush in that window.
Do you follow me? ~ Robert Shaw - The Sting movie
cuhulin

dave January 13th 11 03:05 PM

On 01/12/2011 08:45 PM, wrote:
Ex-Reagan, Bush Official's Body Found Dumped in Landfill
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

What the Commie 'news' is NOT telling you.
cuhulin

The body was placed in a dumpster. That's how it got in the landfill.