Old January 13th 11, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default God determines what God is, men don't.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Invisible Tanks

I wants to see that James Garner, Tank movie again.It's a real Good
movie.I have seen it a coupla or tree times before.
cuhulin

Old January 13th 11, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/12/2011 4:59 PM, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Invisible Tanks

I wants to see that James Garner, Tank movie again.It's a real Good
movie.I have seen it a coupla or tree times before.
cuhulin

You know, when Waco Texas "happened", remember the Branch Dividians? I
always tough it would be great to see Jim Rockford (James Garner) show
up in his tank and hold off the military force from being used on
civilians ...

Regards,
JS

Old January 13th 11, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have been to Waco before.Army 'tour bus'.We toured Waco and a big Lake
and a Livestock Auction area.Downtown Waco was very quiet on that Sunday
in 1965.

Snow in 48 States including the Land of Phoney Fake Ass Fraud Birth
Certificates, it's called Hawaii.
http://www.rense.com

We got Firefox (Clint Eastwood movie) on the EACT channel 541 channel
right now.
cuhulin

Old January 13th 11, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

4.5 Quake shakes Monterey, San Benito,California
http://www.standeyo.com

Did you feel it?
cuhulin

Old January 13th 11, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/12/2011 6:34 PM, wrote:
4.5 Quake shakes Monterey, San Benito,California
http://www.standeyo.com

Did you feel it?
cuhulin

No. In the central valley, you hardly ever feel an earthquake ... and,
even if you do, you can BARELY feel it ... people in California view
earthquakes like people in the midwest view tornadoes ... it brings in
the tourists and helps put money in the coffers!

Regards,
JS
Old January 13th 11, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Get an empty one gallon plastic jug (something like an orange juice
container) and put two or three little pieces of gravel in there and
screw the cap back on and shake it.It sounds Good.I fixed one up for
doggy's football.
cuhulin

Old January 13th 11, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ex-Reagan, Bush Official's Body Found Dumped in Landfill
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

What the Commie 'news' is NOT telling you.
cuhulin

Old January 13th 11, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Tail Gunner who saw George Sherff

Type George H.W.Bush in that window.
Do you follow me? ~ Robert Shaw - The Sting movie
cuhulin

Old January 13th 11, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/12/2011 08:45 PM, wrote:
Ex-Reagan, Bush Official's Body Found Dumped in Landfill
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

What the Commie 'news' is NOT telling you.
cuhulin

The body was placed in a dumpster. That's how it got in the landfill.