Old January 18th 11, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dummies are as dummies do ...

Pitbull attacks child January 18,2011 WLBT
http://www.devilfinder.com

See what I mean? They (''They'') are not going to do anything about it.
cuhulin

Old January 18th 11, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New breed of super-dummies caused by genetic defect.

Bob Dobbs wrote:

John Smith wrote:
On 1/18/2011 9:23 AM, DXARSE's sock puppet Karl Mauritania wrote:

Yes, and it would not be a k00k like you or Kevin Alfredo Strom!

Karl Nose

I would say it is a cut and dry case, right from the evidence existing
in this newsgroup, dxace, apparently with help from others, did attempt
to intimidate and harass Kevin Strom ... if that is true, it is
obviously a crime, the law says that, not me ...

Looks like an abuse of the Megan's Law registry to me,
obviously with malice aforethought.

However, Kevin would have to get a consultation with an attorney and
find out if it would be worth suing here ... I mean if you sue a bunch
of dweebs living in their moms' basement, it wouldn't be worthwhile,
would it? I mean, you might just end up with their cheap SW radio and
the coathanger they use for an antenna ...

More than just some cheapie noise box,
but the amassed gear that gets bragged about
quite often in this very newsgroup,
plus there the business assets of NVKD
(or rather N8VKD) that might be worth something.

Good Luck.

Karl Knows

(And, Karl obviously knows more than you!)

Old January 18th 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/18/2011 3:34 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:

(or rather N8VKD) that might be worth something.

Are you speaking of Steve Roberts?

Regards,
JS
Old January 19th 11, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/18/2011 4:31 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:

Apologies to the dude in the Buckeye
Was a typo that got twisted while
going for N8KVD
eponym of NKVD

Ahhh, from the keys which were there, I thought is was shorthand for
Owen S. Roberts ...

Regards,
JS

Old January 19th 11, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 18, 4:37*pm, Karl Mauritania
wrote:
Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant *wrote:

Think about it.

Just did. And I thought that you're just another klown 'tard academic.

Karl Knows

So, dxAce has become "Karl Mauritania". What are you hiding
from Steve? Yourself?

Old January 19th 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/18/2011 5:24 PM, Mike wrote:

So, dxAce has become "Karl Mauritania". What are you hiding
from Steve? Yourself?

Criminals have aliases ... they have LOTS of 'em, usually ...

He has broken the law, but he now wants you to just focus of the ones
who have broke the law WHICH HE/SHE WANTS YOU TO NOTICE!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS
Old January 19th 11, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Missy Sippy Senate OKs WETBACK bill similar to Arizona's law.
http://www.clarionledger.com

devilfinder.com
Emma come first
cuhulin

Old January 19th 11, 04:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hawaii guv can't find the JIHAD MARXIST MOFO Kenyan's birth certificate
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
cuhulin

Old January 19th 11, 04:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Smith wrote:

On 1/18/2011 5:24 PM, Mike wrote:

So, dxAce has become "Karl Mauritania". What are you hiding
from Steve? Yourself?

Criminals have aliases ... they have LOTS of 'em, usually ...

He has broken the law, but he now wants you to just focus of the ones
who have broke the law WHICH HE/SHE WANTS YOU TO NOTICE!

No law broken here, k00k.

Karl Knows

New Sunspots Telamon Shortwave 0 March 7th 09 05:18 AM
No Sunspots Billy Burpelson[_2_] Shortwave 2 September 8th 08 03:29 PM
OT baseball Steveo CB 13 October 27th 06 02:20 AM
Baseball Smile Burr Shortwave 4 October 21st 04 11:36 PM
GIANT SUNSPOTS Stewart Mackenzie Shortwave 0 October 22nd 03 07:55 PM