Old January 24th 11, 10:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Went Clubing

In a pub quiz the other day I lost by one point. The question was where do
women mostly have curly hair? Apparently, it's Africa.

--
Burr

Old January 24th 11, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 24, 2:59*am, "Burr" wrote:

- In a pub quiz the other day I lost by one point.
- The question was where do women mostly
- have curly hair?
- Apparently, it's Africa.
-
- --
- Burr

BURR : Clearly you may have been thinking with your 'head' :
When You Should Have Been Thinking With Your "Head" !

and that as they say . . .
is some thing to think about ;;-}} ~ RHF
Old January 24th 11, 01:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 24, 10:59*am, "Burr" wrote:
In a pub quiz the other day I lost by one point. The question was where do
women mostly have curly hair? Apparently, it's Africa.

--
Burr

Ah! that's bad luck you lost Burr. The Afrikaners here in the
apartheid years had the "pencil test" to see whether you were
classified white or black. If the official put the pencil in your hair
and it fell out, then you were classified white. If the pencil stuck
you were classified black.

John Plimmer, MONTAGU , South Africa
Old January 24th 11, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Strangely, there was just now a Get Your Hair back half hour infomercial
on the AMC tee vee channel.
We got The Three Stooges on AMC now.Next up, Overboard flick on AMC,
after The Three Stooges.
cuhulin, The Stooge

Old January 25th 11, 04:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 24, 8:38*am, John Plimmer wrote:
On Jan 24, 10:59*am, "Burr" wrote:

In a pub quiz the other day I lost by one point. The question was where do
women mostly have curly hair? Apparently, it's Africa.

--
Burr

Ah! that's bad luck you lost Burr. The Afrikaners here in the
apartheid years had the "pencil test" to see whether you were
classified white or black. If the official put the pencil in your hair
and it fell out, then you were classified white. If the pencil stuck
you were classified black.

John Plimmer, MONTAGU , South Africa

That is one retarded way, to say the least. If this was tried in the
heart of Europe,even many years ago (before the invasion of the 3rd
world immigrants), the results could have been very embarassing for
the testers . For real .

Old January 25th 11, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It's a 'Cold Hair' day in NYC.
Watched a little bit of Nightline.
Frost bite, Real Thick Ice, on that water fountain, those cars,, streets
and sidewalks,,, Yeah, it's a Winter Wonderland.

Currently, 52 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's porch.
http://www.wxusa.com/wx1/Jackson-MS.htm
y'all stay warm now,,, ya hear?
cuhulin

Old January 25th 11, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Anothe WebTVer

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Old January 25th 11, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

36 Degrees Below Zero in Part of New York.
Most Exciting Year in A Century Begins - Piers Corbyn.
http://www.rense.com

I reckon it might get down to around 46 or 47 degrees Above Zero tonight
inside my flower box on doggy's front porch, currently, 52
degrees.Global Warming.
cuhulin

Old January 25th 11, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 25, 12:50*am, wrote:
36 Degrees Below Zero in Part of New York.
Most Exciting Year in A Century Begins - Piers Corbyn.http://www.rense.com

I reckon it might get down to around 46 or 47 degrees Above Zero tonight
inside my flower box on doggy's front porch, currently, 52
degrees.Global Warming.
cuhulin

Not down here. Only upstate,in places like Watertown or Plattsburg it
gets so frigid . Nothing new to me . Back 'over there', around '70 or
'71 we had 40 below one night . No casualties whatsoever . Just forces
of nature .
Old January 25th 11, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Let's All Have A "Nice" Thought For "Special-Dave' :o)

On Jan 25, 5:50*am, dave wrote:
On 01/24/2011 04:12 PM, RHF wrote:

On Jan 24, 5:38 am, John *wrote:
On Jan 24, 10:59 am, *wrote:

In a pub quiz the other day I lost by one point. The question was where do
women mostly have curly hair? Apparently, it's Africa.

--
Burr

- Ah! that's bad luck you lost Burr. The Afrikaners here in the
- apartheid years had the "pencil test" to see whether you were
- classified white or black. If the official put the pencil in your
hair
- and it fell out, then you were classified white. If the pencil stuck
- you were classified black.
-
- John Plimmer, MONTAGU , South Africa

- - The "Brown Paper Bag" Test and 'Colorism'
- - in African-American Culture
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloris...paper_bag_test
- -
- - Also called the Wooden "Ruler" Test
- - http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...paper+bag+test
- - .
- - 1. 'Brown Paper Bag' Test
- - 2. 'Pencil' Test
- - 3. 'Bible Balance' Test
- - 4. 'Pronunciation' Test : Axe -v-Ask
- - 5. Special Test *{Hello Honey :-}
- -
- - ...and... the 'One Drop' Rule
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
- - .
- - .

'Special-Dave' All the above have to be viewed in
their Historical Context of the former Official Racist
White Culture in the USA; and the Self-Imposed and
Internalized Racism {Colorism} That the African-
American Sub-Culture Adopted as it's own unofficial
Racist Black Culture for nearly 100 Years after the
Civil War.