Old January 24th 11, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Olberman first casualty of Comcast buying NBC?

I don't hardly have any toofs.My toofs don't hurt anymore, especially my
false top plate plastic toofs.

How many times have I told y'all before? google SUCKS!!!! google QUEERS
Sucks them nasty thangs a million miles long.

google Tampering With News Flow
http://www.rense.com

Come onnnnnnn, snail mail, I wants to go to the Goodwill store.
cuhulin

Old January 24th 11, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
rod rod is offline

On Jan 24, 9:18*am, wrote:
I don't hardly have any toofs.My toofs don't hurt anymore, especially my
false top plate plastic toofs.

How many times have I told y'all before? google SUCKS!!!! google QUEERS
Sucks them nasty thangs a million miles long.

google Tampering With News Flowhttp://www.rense.com

Come onnnnnnn, snail mail, I wants to go to the Goodwill store.
cuhulin

***Hey CU, I bet you can really GUM a big mean dic!

Rockin' Rod Shaftenauer
YeeeeeeeHawwwwww
Old January 24th 11, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

M.D.Lyle H. Rossiter wouldn't say I am Clinically Insane.He would say,
Call the Knacker!
cuhulin

[email protected] Victor Vickers Swap 1 January 16th 20 11:54 AM
Olberman first casualty of Comcast buying NBC? dave Shortwave 17 January 27th 11 01:07 PM
California: A Casualty of the Left [email protected] Shortwave 26 March 3rd 09 01:34 PM
Comcast Info Michael A. Terrell Homebrew 2 December 29th 05 11:01 PM