Old January 26th 11, 10:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Compete against other shortwave receivers in real time

If you look under DX Spots Create Your Filter! and then go to "Mode", RTTY is one of the options available, and I think the skimmers are good for any of the digital modes listed there and of course for CW. I haven't been active with RTTY for some time so I don't normally filter for those spots, though.
Old January 27th 11, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/26/2011 02:31 PM, Steve wrote:
If you look under DX Spots Create Your Filter! and then go to "Mode", RTTY is one of the options available, and I think the skimmers are good for any of the digital modes listed there and of course for CW. I haven't been active with RTTY for some time so I don't normally filter for those spots, though.

Fair enough. Does it work on Unix?