Old January 30th 11, 06:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default First Tunisia, Now Egypt, Algeria, Yemen, Jordan and Saudi ArabiaSoon to Follow

The CIA, Jew Mossad and British MI5 sock puppets are falling like
dominoes. No wonder the Bush crime family recently bought 98,000 acres
in Paraguay, the ruling elite scumbags and their flunkies need a place
to run and hide when the victims of their corruption finally rise up
en masse.
Old January 30th 11, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The CIA, Jew Mossad and British MI5, whose corruption is exceeded only
by their jaw dropping incompetence, theme song courtesy of Queen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m87UDdLA4ws

Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone
And another one gone
And another one bites the dust

LMAO!!!

Old January 30th 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Priest wrote:

The CIA, Jew Mossad and British MI5 sock puppets are falling like
dominoes. No wonder the Bush crime family recently bought 98,000 acres
in Paraguay, the ruling elite scumbags and their flunkies need a place
to run and hide when the victims of their corruption finally rise up
en masse.

http://www.merip.org/mero/mero011300.html

The Collapse of WTO Negotiations: Implications for the Middle
Easthttp://www.merip.org/mero/mero011300.html

The Collapse of WTO Negotiations: Implications for the Middle East
Developing countries in the Middle East, like other former Western
colonies, have been told by the International Monetary Fund and the
World Bank that there is only one model for national economic
development: deregulate the economy, restructure it to focus on
producing exports for the world market, and reduce government spending
and social protections for the public that might discourage
international investment. Follow this road and prosperity will result
from increased foreign investment and increased access to First World
markets; deviate from this model and the economy will stagnate. For
developing countries, establishing the World Trade Organization five
years ago, and the thousands of pages of rules that it enforces, merely
consolidated the IMF-World Bank model of development.

Arab elites' opposition at the WTO may seem surprising given that the
IMF, World Bank and the US government have long promoted Arab regimes
supportive of their agenda and fostered Western-educated leaders
schooled in the theology of deregulation, reduced social protections,
and export-led growth. Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco and Tunisia were
all subject to IMF-imposed structural adjustment programs. Along with
Lebanon, they have all embarked upon export-led development strategies
and privatization schemes, dramatically cutting back public services.
Even Syria and the Gulf states have recently moved in this direction.
------

I wonder if this is what set of Osama.

Anyway, notice the countries involved, Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco
and Tunisia. They are all American client states ( dictators).
-------

http://www.popdecay.com/2011/01/25/p...rocco-to-yemen
/7914
Protests Spread from Morocco to Yemen
----

The big problem for our "projection of force" in the region is that the
locals have noticed that the cops, and para-military were trained by the
U.S., and that the tear gas, bullets, and tanks come from here as well.
I wish their revolutions "good luck", but when/if they win,
American-Arab relations are bound to hit a rocky patch.

Salaam/Shalom

Viva Libertad
--
- Billy
"When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist."

Old January 30th 11, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default First Tunisia, Now Egypt; Wikileaks inspired world revolutiongathers momentum!

On 01/30/2011 12:55 PM, Billy wrote:

The big problem for our "projection of force" in the region is that the
locals have noticed that the cops, and para-military were trained by the
U.S., and that the tear gas, bullets, and tanks come from here as well.
I wish their revolutions "good luck", but when/if they win,
American-Arab relations are bound to hit a rocky patch.

Who knew we still make tear gas? Yippee America. You ese!

As long as we overthrow the dictators here as well I think we'll be OK.
Old January 31st 11, 02:24 AM
Junior Member

Location: USA

No worries. These are military coups

Old January 31st 11, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 30, 6:24*pm, frequency
wrote:
No worries. These are military coups

--
frequency

As long as I can hear the radio stations, it's all good ;-)
Old February 1st 11, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 31, 2:56*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Jan 30, 6:24*pm, frequency
wrote:

No worries. These are military coups

--
frequency

As long as I can hear the radio stations, it's all good ;-)

That you may rest assured . Dictators always loved broadcasting to the
world ad infinitum even under the worst propagation times, like right
now ! CRI,RHC,VOIRI,etc.,etc,etc... Oh how about Baby Doc making a
comeback ?!
Old January 31st 11, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dave wrote:

On 01/30/2011 12:55 PM, Billy wrote:

The big problem for our "projection of force" in the region is that the
locals have noticed that the cops, and para-military were trained by the
U.S., and that the tear gas, bullets, and tanks come from here as well.
I wish their revolutions "good luck", but when/if they win,
American-Arab relations are bound to hit a rocky patch.

Who knew we still make tear gas? Yippee America. You ese!

As long as we overthrow the dictators here as well I think we'll be OK.

It is pretty discouraging, I'm beginning to think that the ARA may have
a point.

łNever be deceived that the rich will allow you to vote away their
wealth.˛
-Lucy Parsons
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Parsons

Old January 31st 11, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Billy wrote:

On 01/30/2011 12:55 PM, Billy wrote:

The big problem for our "projection of force" in the region is that the
locals have noticed that the cops, and para-military were trained by the
U.S., and that the tear gas, bullets, and tanks come from here as well.
I wish their revolutions "good luck", but when/if they win,
American-Arab relations are bound to hit a rocky patch.

Who knew we still make tear gas? Yippee America. You ese!

As long as we overthrow the dictators here as well I think we'll be OK.

It is pretty discouraging, I'm beginning to think that the NRA may have
a point, i.e. a militia to defend against all enemies, foreign and
domestic . . .

Old February 1st 11, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/31/2011 12:46 PM, Billy wrote:

As long as we overthrow the dictators here as well I think we'll be OK.

It is pretty discouraging, I'm beginning to think that the NRA may have
a point, i.e. a militia to defend against all enemies, foreign and
domestic . . .

The NRA is insane if they think a bunch of goobers with deer rifles can
stop the Supreme Court.

Tunisia - 12005 dxAce Shortwave 5 January 20th 11 05:41 AM
Yemen dxAce Shortwave 0 January 3rd 10 03:36 PM
EiBi Skeds Updated + Algeria [non] sked dxAce Shortwave 0 February 14th 06 05:32 PM
Tunisia 7225 22:02 utc Lucky Shortwave 5 April 9th 05 04:16 PM
Yemen N8KDV Shortwave 3 October 4th 03 08:26 AM