Old February 1st 11, 08:16 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,or.politics,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT - Katie Couric 1994 What's the Internet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nTPX4JW_Ts
Remember when no one knew what a web address or email was 17 years ago?

Old February 2nd 11, 08:32 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,or.politics,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Gregg wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nTPX4JW_Ts
Remember when no one knew what a web address or email was 17 years ago?

I remember when the media discovered the internet. They used the
cyber- prefix at every single opportunity, just to show they were
"with it." It was painful, actually.

--
C Lund
Old February 3rd 11, 04:49 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,or.politics,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.radio.shortwave

On 11-02-02 01:32 AM, C Lund wrote:

In ,
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nTPX4JW_Ts
Remember when no one knew what a web address or email was 17 years ago?

I remember when the media discovered the internet. They used the
cyber- prefix at every single opportunity, just to show they were
"with it." It was painful, actually.

iI'm iGlad iThose iDays iAre iGone....

iMike

Tecsun 1994 limited edition [email protected] Shortwave 0 September 5th 07 06:59 AM
Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric. [email protected] Scanner 94 September 17th 06 10:45 PM
QSL-- 1994-2000 Russ J. Boatanchors 2 August 3rd 06 03:49 PM
Katie Dean's Personal and Private Info - How to remove it from... [email protected] Shortwave 0 January 25th 05 10:53 PM