RadioBanter

-   -   SEYCHELLES, BBC Relay (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/159273-seychelles-bbc-relay.html)

bpnjensen February 7th 11 02:38 AM

SEYCHELLES, BBC Relay

7 Feb 2011, 0228z - SEYCHELLES, Mahe - BBC WS in EE , SINPO = 25222,
maybe 10% - 20% copy along waning grayline. In the next week, this
should give a decent signal for a few days as the grayline comes more
on target. Always fun to hear the other side, and I understand the
Mahe relay station still QSLs :-)

Bruce Jensen, CA

bpnjensen February 7th 11 02:39 AM

SEYCHELLES, BBC Relay

On Feb 6, 6:38*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
7 Feb 2011, 0228z - SEYCHELLES, Mahe - BBC WS in EE , SINPO = 25222,
maybe 10% - 20% copy along waning grayline. *In the next week, this
should give a decent signal for a few days as the grayline comes more
on target. *Always fun to hear the other side, and I understand the
Mahe relay station still QSLs :-)

Bruce Jensen, CA

BTW, 7445 kHz (sorry about that!)

bpnjensen February 8th 11 05:34 PM

SEYCHELLES, BBC Relay

On Feb 6, 6:39*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Feb 6, 6:38*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

7 Feb 2011, 0228z - SEYCHELLES, Mahe - BBC WS in EE , SINPO = 25222,
maybe 10% - 20% copy along waning grayline. *In the next week, this
should give a decent signal for a few days as the grayline comes more
on target. *Always fun to hear the other side, and I understand the
Mahe relay station still QSLs :-)

Bruce Jensen, CA

BTW, 7445 kHz (sorry about that!)

Just did a Reception Report on this last night, sent to Seychelles
this morning. I'll let you know if they respond. It worked with
Cyprus!

Bruce