Old February 7th 11, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SEYCHELLES, BBC Relay

7 Feb 2011, 0228z - SEYCHELLES, Mahe - BBC WS in EE , SINPO = 25222,
maybe 10% - 20% copy along waning grayline. In the next week, this
should give a decent signal for a few days as the grayline comes more
on target. Always fun to hear the other side, and I understand the
Mahe relay station still QSLs :-)

Bruce Jensen, CA
Old February 7th 11, 03:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 6, 6:38*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
7 Feb 2011, 0228z - SEYCHELLES, Mahe - BBC WS in EE , SINPO = 25222,
maybe 10% - 20% copy along waning grayline. *In the next week, this
should give a decent signal for a few days as the grayline comes more
on target. *Always fun to hear the other side, and I understand the
Mahe relay station still QSLs :-)

Bruce Jensen, CA

BTW, 7445 kHz (sorry about that!)
Old February 8th 11, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 6, 6:39*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Feb 6, 6:38*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

7 Feb 2011, 0228z - SEYCHELLES, Mahe - BBC WS in EE , SINPO = 25222,
maybe 10% - 20% copy along waning grayline. *In the next week, this
should give a decent signal for a few days as the grayline comes more
on target. *Always fun to hear the other side, and I understand the
Mahe relay station still QSLs :-)

Bruce Jensen, CA

BTW, 7445 kHz (sorry about that!)

Just did a Reception Report on this last night, sent to Seychelles
this morning. I'll let you know if they respond. It worked with
Cyprus!

Bruce

Trying to ID a relay wa5dxp Boatanchors 6 February 1st 08 12:46 PM
No Faulkland Island BBCWS Relay Station after 1970's = Faulklands War. There still is not SW Relay Station, and Ascension's coverage is not great... Max Power Shortwave 1 December 15th 04 12:36 PM
(want to buy) doe-key relay Mike Swap 0 June 23rd 04 09:09 AM
FS: !20 VAC Dpw Key Relay Michael Crestohl Boatanchors 0 October 25th 03 01:00 PM
FS: !20 VAC Dpw Key Relay Michael Crestohl Boatanchors 0 October 25th 03 01:00 PM