Old February 9th 11, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.electronics.design
RHF RHF is offline

Default OT usenet forgery alert

On Feb 9, 1:08*am, m II wrote:
A mental deficient who has been posting as Josepi and Gimmy Bob has
started to forge my user name (m II) and email address in a few groups.

I've sent complaints to his usenet provider and Internet company.

The government will no doubt use the forgeries committed by these
juvenile low lifes as an excuse for legislating mandatory Internet
identifications.

Don't reply to him and check all headers when in doubt.

mike

Old February 10th 11, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The "Fairness Doctrine" a Form of Government Imposed Censorship

On Feb 9, 2:13*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Feb 9, 11:14*am, RHF wrote:

On Feb 9, 7:53*am, bpnjensen wrote:

On Feb 9, 7:14*am, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:

On 2/9/2011 9:18 AM, RHF wrote:
[...] Having Read most of the HATE that You Yourself Have
Preached Here on RRS Against the USA and Americans :
The Canadian Government has Plenty of Reasons for
"legislating mandatory Internet identifications".
-and- The US Federal Government Has Plenty of Valid
Documented Reasons In Your Very Own Words Posted
Here on RRS For Keeping You Out of The USA :
To Protect Americans Against Your Vitriol Hate Mongering
-and- The 'potential' Public Safety Risk That You Posse
To a Free, Peaceful and Safe Society.
* .
Mike [M II] : The Hater/Basher of Haters/Bashers !
* Preaching Hate for the USA and Americans

[...]

I think individuals should be able to preach or say anything
whatever about anyone whatever, and it should not result in any
restrictions, burdens, or scrutiny of any kind from the government.
If it does -- that is tyranny.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--http://nationalvanguard.org/http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

- I would bet everyone agrees with this.

BpnJ : You Lose.

Hate Speech -is- Hate Speech

{Creating Uncomfortable 'Feelings' and Outright "FEAR"}

and "The-N-Word" -remains- "The-N-Word"

...and... please don't yell 'fire' ;;-}} ~ RHF
*.

Yes, it's odious and deserves wide criticism - but it should be
protected.

-*Unless, of course, you think censorship is a good thing.

BpnJ ...so... Naturally You Are Against the so-called
"Fairness Doctrine" -versus- The True Fairness and
Freedom of Allowing All People To Pick-and-Choose
What They : What-To-Listen-To and Not-Listen-To...
-result- Self-Censorship By The Individual
-versus- THE IMPOSED CENSORSHIP OF GOVERNMENT

The Freedom To Seek-Out Your Own Personal Truth.
-versus- The Government Dictating Their Official Truth.
Old February 10th 11, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11-02-09 09:36 PM, wrote:

No . Everything has it's limits, just like in basic Math 101 ...

Limits aren't taught until the Calculus begins, unless I missed that day
too....

mike
Old February 10th 11, 10:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 9, 9:18*pm, m II wrote:
On 11-02-09 09:36 PM, wrote:

No . Everything has it's limits, just like in basic Math 101 ...

Limits aren't taught until the Calculus begins, unless I missed that day
too....

mike

....so... in the 6th Grade when our Teacher told
us to Calculated the Values of "X" from 1 to 23 :
The Teacher was not imposing {setting} ? 'Limits' ?

-one-definition-does-not-fit-all-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limit

Limits -defined- A Man's Got To Know His Own 'Limits'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0
Self-Censorship -aka- An Individuals Right and Duty
To Self To Act Responsible -wrt- Themselves.

yes it is that simple ~ RHF
Old February 11th 11, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 10, 12:18*am, m II wrote:
On 11-02-09 09:36 PM, wrote:

No . Everything has it's limits, just like in basic Math 101 ...

Limits aren't taught until the Calculus begins, unless I missed that day
too....

mike

In my college Math 101 was Calculus 1 . Once upon a time ...

Old February 11th 11, 05:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"m II" wrote in message ...

On 11-02-09 09:36 PM, wrote:

No . Everything has it's limits, just like in basic Math 101 ...

Limits aren't taught until the Calculus begins, unless I missed that day
too....

Calculate this one

http://groups.google.ca/groups/searc...=m+II&safe=off

mike

Old February 11th 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 10, 2:23*am, RHF wrote:
On Feb 9, 9:18*pm, m II wrote:

On 11-02-09 09:36 PM, wrote:

No . Everything has it's limits, just like in basic Math 101 ...

Limits aren't taught until the Calculus begins, unless I missed that day
too....

mike

...so... in the 6th Grade when our Teacher told
us to Calculated the Values of "X" from 1 to 23 :
The Teacher was not imposing {setting} ? 'Limits' ?

-one-definition-does-not-fit-all-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limit

Limits -defined- A Man's Got To Know His Own 'Limits'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0
Self-Censorship -aka- An Individuals Right and Duty
To Self To Act Responsible -wrt- Themselves.

yes it is that simple ~ RHF
*.
*.

A "limit" in mathematics has a specific meaning. It isn't exactly the
one you suggest.
Old February 11th 11, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/11/2011 09:49 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
On Feb 10, 2:23 am, wrote:

Limits -defined- A Man's Got To Know His Own 'Limits'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0
Self-Censorship -aka- An Individuals Right and Duty
To Self To Act Responsible -wrt- Themselves.

yes it is that simple ~ RHF
.
.

A "limit" in mathematics has a specific meaning. It isn't exactly the
one you suggest.

The trick is to find your limit without killing yourself. Ahh the good
old days...
Old February 12th 11, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11-02-11 10:16 AM, m II wrote:

"Kevin Alfred Strom" wrote in message

On 2/9/2011 2:56 PM, m II wrote:
Another forged posting forwarded to the Internet provider

mike

There are few things as dishonorable as stealing someone's identity
and /or attempting to ruin his reputation.

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.

Forged posting forwarded to idiot's internet provider

mike