Old February 16th 11, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hail "The Cuhulin" Returns ! :o)

Doggy was checking this newsgroup everyday.She saw where somebody piped
up this morning and said sompin.
cuhulin

Old February 17th 11, 03:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Wireless keyboard, no mouse, go figure.

Watchin Desert Car Kings on the Discovery channel,
Yeah, in fact of the business,,,, doggy and I saw a tee vee commercial
on there a few minutes ago, the Motorola ATRIX.

Oh Yeahhhhh, that's what I wants.
cuhulin

Old February 17th 11, 03:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 16, 10:17*pm, wrote:
Watchin Desert Car Kings on the Discovery channel,
Yeah, in fact of the business,,,, doggy and I saw a tee vee commercial
on there a few minutes ago, the Motorola ATRIX.

Oh Yeahhhhh, that's what I wants.
cuhulin *

It is VERY risky to buy a product that has no proven reliability .
Unless one has money to burn . I usually wait for awhile, just to see
if it is any good at all .
Old February 17th 11, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Motorola Atrix?

On Feb 17, 5:16*am, dave wrote:
On 02/16/2011 07:58 PM, wrote:

On Feb 16, 10:17 pm, wrote:
Watchin Desert Car Kings on the Discovery channel,
Yeah, in fact of the business,,,, doggy and I saw a tee vee commercial
on there a few minutes ago, the Motorola ATRIX.

Oh Yeahhhhh, that's what I wants.
cuhulin

It is VERY risky to buy a product that has no proven reliability .
Unless one has money to burn . I usually wait for awhile, just to see
if it is any good at all .

I think you'd be much happier in a nice HTC EVO. AT&T is a terrible
phone company.

If nothing else, they call too often to try to sell you something.
Old February 17th 11, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Or maybe something like an iPhone or iPad? I gots me an idea.Which LED
bulbs equal 150 Watt light bulbs in brightness.Who sells them?
cuhulin

Old February 17th 11, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/17/2011 07:57 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
On Feb 17, 5:16 am, wrote:
On 02/16/2011 07:58 PM, wrote:

On Feb 16, 10:17 pm, wrote:
Watchin Desert Car Kings on the Discovery channel,
Yeah, in fact of the business,,,, doggy and I saw a tee vee commercial
on there a few minutes ago, the Motorola ATRIX.

Oh Yeahhhhh, that's what I wants.
cuhulin

It is VERY risky to buy a product that has no proven reliability .
Unless one has money to burn . I usually wait for awhile, just to see
if it is any good at all .

I think you'd be much happier in a nice HTC EVO. AT&T is a terrible
phone company.

If nothing else, they call too often to try to sell you something.

I get a U-Verse ad almost every day. I have measured service for my DSL
to piggyback on cause they don't do dry drops. That is all the business
I plan to do with those people.

Old February 17th 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/17/2011 09:35 AM, wrote:
Or maybe something like an iPhone or iPad? I gots me an idea.Which LED
bulbs equal 150 Watt light bulbs in brightness.Who sells them?
cuhulin

Ick. You aren't the type. You should definitely stick with Android (Linux)