Old February 11th 11, 06:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A Modest Proposal (it's called "satire" Roy, well adjusted people embrace satire)

wrote in message

On Feb 10, 12:45 am, m II wrote:
On 11-02-09 10:34 PM, wrote:

RHF would like to know if that's white meat or dark meat. dxAcehole
wants to know if he can have sex with it (after cooking, of course)

This is classified as Necrophilia in both cases ... Ah, so that's
exactly what they do with their inmates in Central Asia !!! Makes
sense now .

Why do the workings of Privatized prisons surprise you?

mike

No surprizes, I suspected it for many years now ...

----------------
Here is another answer I concocted myself.

http://groups.google.ca/groups/searc...=m+II&safe=off

mike

Old February 12th 11, 08:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11-02-11 10:22 AM, m II wrote:

wrote in message

On Feb 10, 12:45 am, m II wrote:
On 11-02-09 10:34 PM, wrote:

RHF would like to know if that's white meat or dark meat. dxAcehole
wants to know if he can have sex with it (after cooking, of course)

This is classified as Necrophilia in both cases ... Ah, so that's
exactly what they do with their inmates in Central Asia !!! Makes
sense now .

Why do the workings of Privatized prisons surprise you?

mike

No surprizes, I suspected it for many years now ...

----------------
Here is another answer I concocted myself.

http://groups.google.ca/groups/searc...=m+II&safe=off

mike

Forged message forwarded to sender's internet provider

mike

Were the Parables of Jesus a Critical Spirit, or Satire as a teacher? Editor RadioTalkingPoints Shortwave 0 February 8th 10 04:45 AM
satire RHF Shortwave 0 July 10th 08 06:49 AM
satire David L. Wilson[_3_] Shortwave 0 July 10th 08 05:38 AM
What's in a "wall wart" so-called "transformer"? [email protected] Homebrew 9 September 26th 06 06:45 AM
OT but this is great plitical satire Jimmie Antenna 3 October 4th 04 10:17 PM