Old February 12th 11, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Updated daily here!

On 02/12/2011 06:31 AM, m II wrote:
This is an accumulation of seven years worth of work on this pest.
Nobody disagrees with me.

NTSC redefined it slightly off 60Hz so that power supply ripple
will move on the screen (two slightly black bands that scroll
up/down your screen

That's usually another TV signal. The speed at which the black bar moves
is the difference between the two stations' oscillators. All obsolete now.
Old February 12th 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old February 13th 11, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11-02-12 05:54 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

Didn't catch the rest of this discussion, but from what I can glean
here, you're talking about analog television vertical sweep rates. In
that case:

We have a bit of confusion here. There is an impostor posting under my
user name and fictitious email address. He has taken offense at being
corrected on so many topics that he now seeks a rather juvenile revenge.

The poster is a childish character from Ontario, Canada, and is a self
proclaimed expert on every topic known to mankind. Some years ago, I
collected all his misinformed and just plain wrong statements and put
them into a collection.

When I corrected him yet again on his belief in single pole generators,
he got mad and started posting my old collection, posing as me while he
was doing it.

He has at least six different identities and usually argues with himself
in the same threads. 'Josepi' has been a common sock puppet for him.

It's my belief that identity theft is one of the lowest things you can
do. You can help the cause by complaining about the fraud to:

The message IDs are similar to this one for all his identities:

His home base belongs to this internet provider:

Domain Name: HIGHWINDS-MEDIA.COM
Registrar: CSC CORPORATE DOMAINS, INC.
Whois Server: whois.corporatedomains.com
Referral URL:
http://www.cscglobal.com
Name Server: NS1.HIGHWINDS-MEDIA.COM
Name Server: NS2.HIGHWINDS-MEDIA.COM
Updated Date: 25-nov-2010
Creation Date: 29-nov-2002
Expiration Date: 29-nov-2011

Administrative,Technical Contact:
Corporation Service Company
Corporation Service Company
PO Box 597 Administrative,Technical Contact:
Corporation Service Company
Corporation Service Company
PO Box 597
Yarmouth, NS B5A 4B4
CA
Phone: +1.9027465201
Email:

Yarmouth, NS B5A 4B4
CA
Phone: +1.9027465201
Email:

The more volume of mail they receive, the quicker this idiot will lose
another account. He is on his third one now because of similar ignorance
throughout the years. He never learns.

mike

Old February 13th 11, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 12, 1:46*pm, dave wrote:
On 02/12/2011 06:31 AM, m II wrote:

This is an accumulation of seven years worth of work on this pest.
Nobody disagrees with me.
NTSC redefined it slightly off 60Hz so that power supply ripple
will move on the screen (two slightly black bands that scroll
up/down your screen

That's usually another TV signal. The speed at which the black bar moves
is the difference between the two stations' oscillators. All obsolete now..

Total DISINFORMATION !!!
Old February 13th 11, 07:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 12, 9:09*pm, John Harbl wrote:
On 2/13/11 12:02 AM, wrote:

On Feb 12, 1:46 pm, dave wrote:
On 02/12/2011 06:31 AM, m II wrote:

This is an accumulation of seven years worth of work on this pest.
Nobody disagrees with me.
NTSC redefined it slightly off 60Hz so that power supply ripple
will move on the screen (two slightly black bands that scroll
up/down your screen

That's usually another TV signal. The speed at which the black bar moves
is the difference between the two stations' oscillators. All obsolete now.

Total DISINFORMATION !!!

Yes. *It's what the reptilians want you to believe. *They're in it with
the reverse vampires and Rand Corporation.

- J.

What's a reverse vampire? Someone who donates blood to make you evil?
Old February 13th 11, 08:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/13/11 12:02 AM, wrote:

On Feb 12, 1:46 pm, dave wrote:
On 02/12/2011 06:31 AM, m II wrote:

This is an accumulation of seven years worth of work on this pest.
Nobody disagrees with me.
NTSC redefined it slightly off 60Hz so that power supply ripple
will move on the screen (two slightly black bands that scroll
up/down your screen

That's usually another TV signal. The speed at which the black bar moves
is the difference between the two stations' oscillators. All obsolete now.

Total DISINFORMATION !!!

Yes. It's what the reptilians want you to believe. They're in it with
the reverse vampires and Rand Corporation.

- J.

What's a reverse vampire? Someone who donates blood to make you evil?

You, sir, are clearly no fan of The Simpsons, even if I did manage to
mangle the reference.

THAT MAKES YOU A BAD PERSON.

- J.
Old February 13th 11, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 13, 8:59*am, dave wrote:
On 02/12/2011 09:02 PM, wrote:

On Feb 12, 1:46 pm, *wrote:
On 02/12/2011 06:31 AM, m II wrote:

This is an accumulation of seven years worth of work on this pest.
Nobody disagrees with me.
NTSC redefined it slightly off 60Hz so that power supply ripple
will move on the screen (two slightly black bands that scroll
up/down your screen

That's usually another TV signal. The speed at which the black bar moves
is the difference between the two stations' oscillators. All obsolete now.

Total DISINFORMATION !!!

I'd see it all the time in the San Gabriel Mountains. When I was
transmitter supervisor at channel 30, KCET (channel 28) would get into
my Tektronix demod. Cable TV guys still have to mess with it.

We must be thinking of two different problems having same the
symptoms . Did ch.28 interfere with ch. 30 ; how close to each other
they used to be ? This is extremely rare,in my experience,btw . KCET
must been having a problem for a while that is not addressed or nearly
impossible to solve do to it's proximity to other operators !