Old February 24th 11, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WWRB shortwave

Greetings:

WWRB shortwave is testing 2.390 mhz every night starting at 7:00 PM
Eastern time running till 12:00 AM Eastern time

We are asking for reception reports If you would be kind and provide
us help in this matter.

Please via our web site: www.wwrb.org send your report also, we
have a photo gallery with many pictures of WWRB and our facilities.

Please check out our aviation video at : www.wa4sze.com

You can hear our Beacon / Radio Range on 10.126 mhz or 28.210 mhz
You will hear the Morse code letter A or N or the solid tone
depending on where you are.

Please send a reception report for the Beacon. vvia the WWRB web
site

Let us know how you liked the aviation video: We are going to add
another video soon on Radio Range Instrument approaches,

Thank you!!

WWRB shortwave