Old February 24th 11, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Cape Radio - 10780

dxAce wrote:

Cape Radio, 10780u, heard here at 1154 calling Liberty Star.

Indicated that the net frequency would be 9132, then both went to 9132 and
checked comms there.

All in preparation for todays scheduled Shuttle launch at 2150.

Launch must have been delayed for a few minutes as I thought I was going to
miss it as I was running late getting home. Caught the 10 seconds of countdown
on 9132, then a bit later mention of booster seperation. Cape Radio in comms
with Freedom Star.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 25th 11, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/24/2011 02:03 PM, dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Cape Radio, 10780u, heard here at 1154 calling Liberty Star.

Indicated that the net frequency would be 9132, then both went to 9132 and
checked comms there.

All in preparation for todays scheduled Shuttle launch at 2150.

Launch must have been delayed for a few minutes as I thought I was going to
miss it as I was running late getting home. Caught the 10 seconds of countdown
on 9132, then a bit later mention of booster seperation. Cape Radio in comms
with Freedom Star.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I watched it on C-S/PAN
Old February 25th 11, 09:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Cape Radio, 10780u, heard here at 1154 calling Liberty Star.

Indicated that the net frequency would be 9132, then both went to 9132 and
checked comms there.

All in preparation for todays scheduled Shuttle launch at 2150.

Launch must have been delayed for a few minutes as I thought I was going to
miss it as I was running late getting home. Caught the 10 seconds of countdown
on 9132, then a bit later mention of booster seperation. Cape Radio in comms
with Freedom Star.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I watched it on C-S/PAN

Good for you. Now, make certain you take those meds.

Cape Radio - 10780 dxAce Shortwave 7 May 27th 10 01:17 AM
Cape Radio - 10780 dxAce Shortwave 4 July 14th 09 12:50 PM
Cape Radio - 10780 dxAce Shortwave 0 March 28th 09 06:13 PM
Cape Radio - 10780 dxAce Shortwave 0 March 10th 09 07:19 PM
10780 kHz: Cape Radio tests for Shuttle landing [email protected] Scanner 0 August 21st 07 11:16 AM