Old March 2nd 11, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default WINB [WBCQ "The Planet"] with Radio 2:11 on 9405 kHz @ 0905 UTC

WINB [WBCQ "The Planet"] with 'Radio 2:11' on 9405 kHz @ 0905 UTC

Both 'Radio 2:11' and WBCQ "The Planet" IDs
@ 0905 UTC 2 Mach 2011

-but- 9405 kHz is presently listed for WINB
? Did they Play a Recording {Re-Broadcast}
from a Prior Broadcast on WBCQ ?

S-Meter S9 with SIO 555 and Good Audio

Good Friends Radio 2:11
http://www.thestreamtv.com/welcome_003.htm
Request a QSL for their Shortwave Radio Program
being sent to Orangeville, Ontario, Canada

WBCQ "The Planet"
http://www.wbcq.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WBCQ_%28SW%29

WINB Shortwave Radio
http://www.winb.com/
* Broadcast Schedule for WINB Shortwave Radio
http://www.winb.com/schedule.htm

EiBi Shortwave Broadcasting Schedule List Shows :
http://www.eibi.de.vu/
9405 kHz @ 0330-1130 UTC from USA "WINB"
E : NAm = English to North America
rl = Religious Programming

yes - i heard hear it on the short-wavy ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA- : http://tinyurl.com/2fn6xog
Grundig Satellit 800-M Receiver