Old March 6th 11, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) When Will The Saudis Flee

On Mar 6, 3:13*pm, dxAce wrote:
I just wonder when this tumult in the Mid-East will make its way to Saudi
Arabia, and also to which county the 'rulers' will flee.

Perhaps they will join Obangus in Kenya?

Nah the scumbags aren't going to run to anywhere that isn't going to
be able to accommodate their luxurious life styles. Not to worry, the
Bush crime family has game planned for such eventualities by
purchasing 98,000 acres in Paraguay.

There will be plenty of space and amenities for all their accomplices
(the Saudi Royals, the Clintons, the Cheneys, the Obama's, the
Rumsfelds, the Greenspans, the Bernakes, the Geitners, the entire US
Congress, the World Banksters, the British Royals, et.al.). Hell I
would be here for hours if I were to list all the criminals but you
get the picture.

Rest assured they will all be fine, it's an honor among thieves
thing.

And as always, boycott Louisville, Kentucky. At least one dufus lives
there and who knows how many other dufei are running loose there. Even
the colleges located there can't find non-dufuses to hire. Just look
at Sullivan College who has a teacher that was convicted of using
drugs with his students. It even has a University (of Louisville) that
has a basketball coach who f**ks woman on the top of public restaurant
tables. Very sad.
Old March 7th 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is, or used to be, a resturant in Argentina where they do that.
cuhulin

Old March 7th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message ...

There is, or used to be, a resturant in Argentina where they do that.
cuhulin

------

Suck women's dicks?

mike

Old March 7th 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Doggy doesn't have any flees (Fleas) or any other critters on herself
either.On the 15th day of each month, I apply a little tube of Bayer
(it's made in Germany) Advantage 55 to the top of her back, a little bit
behind her collar.I run it along her back, trying to get it underneath
her hair the best I can, anyway.
cuhulin

Old March 7th 11, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message ...

Doggy doesn't have any flees (Fleas) or any other critters on herself
either.On the 15th day of each month, I apply a little tube of Bayer
(it's made in Germany) Advantage 55 to the top of her back, a little bit
behind her collar.I run it along her back, trying to get it underneath
her hair the best I can, anyway.
cuhulin

----

I am made in Italy.

mike

Old March 7th 11, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Doggy gets a Heartguard tablet on the first day of every month.I don't
take any meds at all.That Heartguard and that Bayer Advantage 55 is
expensive stuff.

Your buddy Glenn Beck.A couple of articles at
http://www.libertypost.org
cuhulin