Old March 8th 11, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default This is what a polar absorption event map looks like...

On 3/8/2011 1:16 PM, bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 8, 10:07 am, wrote:
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/drap/Global.png

Neat. Looks like the Pacific is blitzed.

The North Pole is getting trashed.
Old March 8th 11, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 8, 10:07 am, *wrote:
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/drap/Global.png

Neat. *Looks like the Pacific is blitzed.

The North Pole is getting trashed.

Like totally, dude. No Voice of Mongolia tonight.
Old March 8th 11, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Doggy is jumpin me, needs to go front yard, poo poo pee pee,,,,, just
when that weather out there is slappin down that hard rain.I have an old
worn out Pith Helmet I bought at Goodwill a bunch of years ago, I
weatherproofed it with exterior Titebond glue, my mini wearable
'umbrella'.
Come on doggy, make it quick!

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Anonymous and Wikileaks
cuhulin