Old March 10th 11, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dani Zweig to Sue Experian

Dani Zweig, authority on Keith Laumer, has announced a lawsuit against Experian.

She claims Experian improperly sold her personal credit data to Marauder Corporation operated by former male escort, Ryon Gambill.

We've said for several years that a collector in California by the name of Ryon Gambill, operating under the name of CPS and Marauder was using the credit bureaus as a tool for extorting monies he was not owed or entitled to from consumers. We published a site called marauderexposed and asked consumers with Marauder on their credit reports to contact Experian Information Services directly. We provided the Experian contact name and number.

Every consumer who responded back to us after talking with Experian told us there was no interest in stopping Ryon Gambill, that he was the paid subscriber and the consumer was giving Experian nothing.

Now, a well thought out law suit takes on Experian and is asking for a CLASS ACTION status. You can read the suit by downloading the file from www.marauderexposed.com