Old March 11th 11, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default We are OK in The Philiipples

Glad you are OK, Mr.Burr.y'all hang in there.
If that Tsunami comes to Missy Sippy, (I know it won't) doggy and I are
going to say WTF!?
cuhulin

Old March 11th 11, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Missy Sippy Gulf Coast would rebuild again, while those Cajuns over
''there'' would be standing around with their thumbs up their arses and
crying just like Red Doper Diaper Babies.
http://www.GulfCoastNews.com
cuhulin

Old March 11th 11, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is a website/newsblog/sumpin erra der udder, of that thar
Resevoir.Heavy enough rains, they sometimes open that thar spillway at
thar thar Resevoir.Lots of people around here likes to call the Resevoir
the Rez.
Want to go Aligator huntin at the Rez?
That thar three level Interstate interchange thangy, they likes to call
it the Stack.

Damaged Japan Reactor, (I saw news about that on WLBT 3 tee vee noos)
Earthquake gallery pics, etc,
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin, the Aligator

Old March 12th 11, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Watching WAPT 16, 6:00 PM TV news.A Japanese born woman who moved to
Mississippi years ago.She said we are used to Earthquakes in Japan, but
this one caught her by supprise! She is joining many other people
everywhere whom are trying to find out if their family people and
friends in Japan are safe.
cuhulin

Old March 12th 11, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Emergencies at 5 nuclear reactors in Japan after quake knocks out power
to cooling systems
http://www.libertypost.org
cuhulin

Old March 12th 11, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 11, 7:09*pm, wrote:
Watching WAPT 16, 6:00 PM TV news.A Japanese born woman who moved to
Mississippi years ago.She said we are used to Earthquakes in Japan, but
this one caught her by supprise! She is joining many other people
everywhere whom are trying to find out if their family people and
friends in Japan are safe.
cuhulin

Google came up with an emergency 'people finder' tool . Very helpful
and thoughtful .
Old March 12th 11, 05:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hawaii, West Coast 36 Hours Away if Japan Nuke Melt
http://www.rense.com

If/When America gets Zapped by nuke sheet, I WILL Blame it on Commie
U.S.fed govt! I WILL be RIGHT too.
cuhulin

Old March 12th 11, 06:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 12, 12:14*am, wrote:
Hawaii, West Coast 36 Hours Away if Japan Nuke Melthttp://www.rense.com

If/When America gets Zapped by nuke sheet, I WILL Blame it on Commie
U.S.fed govt! I WILL be RIGHT too.
cuhulin

The "Commie U.S. fed govt" has kept Japan in check due to the two
Historical Events of August '45 . . . Nowdays , due to the lack of
natural resources 25% of electric power is produces by N.power
stations . At the present there are 55 of them and construction of
more is in the works . A country of nearly 130 million people consumes
lots of electricity to make all that 'Made in Japan' stuff .
Old March 12th 11, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 12, 12:21*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
wrote:
Emergencies at 5 nuclear reactors in Japan after quake knocks out power
to cooling systems
http://www.libertypost.org
cuhulin

That much meltdown heat could make lots of 'smores'
for all the cute little oriental girlie scouts. g
...and don't blame me, I bought 4 boxes of Thin Mints already.
--

http://bit.ly/g2PCII

I like those peanut butter things - not the crunchy ones, the choco-
covered one. MMMM...
Old March 12th 11, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Nissan factory about 20 miles North of doggy's couch.Toyota factory in
Blue Springs, near Tupelo.I suppose that Japan Earthquake will have an
affect on those two factories and other Japanese auto/truck/van
factories in America, maybe motorcycles too.
http://www.southernautocorridor.com

I left my doggy in olddd Missouriahhhhh,,,, I saw her her trailinnn
along behind the wagon trainnnnnn,,,,,,
cuhulin