Old March 12th 11, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 11 yr. Old Girl Gang Raped By 18 Black Men

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-c...ry?id=13095476

Why hasn't the main stream media covered this story 24/7 for months on
end like they did when those rednecks dragged a black guy behind their
pick-up a few years back? I haven't seen one mention of this human
rights atrocity on any of the news programs.

And where is Al Sharpton? Jessie Jackson? The Southern Poverty Law
Center? And all the other multimillionaire defenders of civil rights?
Are they prejudice against little girls? Or isn't there any money in
it for them?

Just asking.
Old March 12th 11, 04:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 11, 7:43*pm, Priest wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-c...s-racial-tensi...

Why hasn't the main stream media covered this story 24/7 for months on
end like they did when those rednecks dragged a black guy behind their
pick-up a few years back? I haven't seen one mention of this human
rights atrocity on any of the news programs.

And where is Al Sharpton? Jessie Jackson? The Southern Poverty Law
Center? And all the other multimillionaire defenders of civil rights?
Are they prejudice against little girls? Or isn't there any money in
it for them?

Just asking.

Unless this is rhetorical question, you need to ask them. I doubt if
there is a single person reading this who is not appalled by that
action, and who does not believe that those guilty should get the
maximum penalty.
Old March 12th 11, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 11, 10:43*pm, Priest wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-c...s-racial-tensi...

Why hasn't the main stream media covered this story 24/7 for months on
end like they did when those rednecks dragged a black guy behind their
pick-up a few years back? I haven't seen one mention of this human
rights atrocity on any of the news programs.

And where is Al Sharpton? Jessie Jackson? The Southern Poverty Law
Center? And all the other multimillionaire defenders of civil rights?
Are they prejudice against little girls? Or isn't there any money in
it for them?

Just asking.

In the article they also mentioned about a Walmart and a prison as
being the two main employers ... So , Cuhulin is RIGHT again !
Walmart breeds criminals/rapists . Another Dangerous Walmart !!!
Old March 12th 11, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 11, 9:08*pm, wrote:
On Mar 11, 10:43*pm, Priest wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-c...s-racial-tensi...

Why hasn't the main stream media covered this story 24/7 for months on
end like they did when those rednecks dragged a black guy behind their
pick-up a few years back? I haven't seen one mention of this human
rights atrocity on any of the news programs.

And where is Al Sharpton? Jessie Jackson? The Southern Poverty Law
Center? And all the other multimillionaire defenders of civil rights?
Are they prejudice against little girls? Or isn't there any money in
it for them?

Just asking.

In the article they also mentioned about a Walmart and a prison as
being the two main employers ... *So , Cuhulin is RIGHT again !
Walmart breeds criminals/rapists . Another Dangerous Walmart *!!!

We should start calling Cuhulin "The Oracle of Blueberry"
Old March 12th 11, 07:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 11, 9:49*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 11, 9:08*pm, wrote:

On Mar 11, 10:43*pm, Priest wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-c...s-racial-tensi....

Why hasn't the main stream media covered this story 24/7 for months on
end like they did when those rednecks dragged a black guy behind their
pick-up a few years back? I haven't seen one mention of this human
rights atrocity on any of the news programs.

And where is Al Sharpton? Jessie Jackson? The Southern Poverty Law
Center? And all the other multimillionaire defenders of civil rights?
Are they prejudice against little girls? Or isn't there any money in
it for them?

Just asking.

In the article they also mentioned about a Walmart and a prison as
being the two main employers ... *

- - So , Cuhulin is RIGHT again !
- - Walmart breeds criminals/rapists.

And NYC is Crime Free -cause- There Are No Wal*Marts There

- - Another Dangerous Walmart *!!!

Stay Out The Wal*Marts ! ! !

- We should start calling Cuhulin "The Oracle of Blueberry"

Da Oracle De Couch !

Old March 12th 11, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am not the first to come up with the Dangerous Walmart schitck, I
plagiarized that from somebody else.And, I don't think I ever said
Walmart breeds Dangerous crimminals.

Picking on Texas, you are.Look in your own 'back yard'.
cuhulin

Old March 13th 11, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 12, 7:53*am, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:

No, Dave, Priest is right.

He asked why the news _programs_ -- that is, the nightly news shows
with the huge audiences -- haven't made this horrific Black crime
known to their viewers as they did the far less significant dragging
case. And he asked why the billionaire's media haven't made this
story a _cause celebre_ as they do in cases where those in
"protected classes" are victims of Whites.

It's a totally legitimate question.

Thank you for your thoughtful and insightful answer Kevin. I can't
help but contrast it with the attack the messenger and juvenile name
calling tactics of Dave. Oh well, I guess that is the only recourse
his ilk have when confronted with uncomfortable truths. The lad does
seem to be seriously lacking in reading comprehension skills so I
don't waste any time on him.
Best Regards,
Priest
Old March 13th 11, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Article about that at http://www.libertypost.org
cuhulin

Old March 13th 11, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 12, 11:17*pm, wrote:
Article about that at * *http://www.libertypost.org
cuhulin

Wow. The black mob is now blaming the 11 year old victim. I'm
speechless. In my original post I was going to facetiously ask how
long it would be before the black rapists would be portrayed as the
"real victims". But I thought nah, even blacks have limits to how low
they will stoop. I was wrong. How pathetic.
Old March 13th 11, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 12, 5:26*pm, wrote:
I am not the first to come up with the Dangerous Walmart schitck, I
plagiarized that from somebody else.And, I don't think I ever said
Walmart breeds Dangerous crimminals.

Picking on Texas, you are.Look in your own 'back yard'.
cuhulin

It's in that ABC news article . Walmart and a prison are the two main
employers in town !

Five Gang Cap M0WYM[_3_] Boatanchors 8 July 20th 10 01:19 AM
FS: HT Gang Charger Hunchy[_2_] Swap 0 September 9th 09 10:44 PM
holl back girl back girl holla mp3 aint no holla back girl lyrics [email protected] Shortwave 0 March 27th 08 01:47 PM
Gang Radio N8KDV Shortwave 1 May 18th 04 08:17 AM
FS: Six Gang Charger Juafi Swap 0 March 16th 04 06:13 AM