Old March 16th 11, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Spanish & Music on 3250 kHz @ 1200 UTC & 3345 kHz @ 1215 UTC

On Mar 16, 10:22*am, RHF wrote:
On Mar 16, 7:45*am, bpnjensen wrote:

On Mar 16, 5:25*am, RHF wrote:

On Mar 15, 2:52*pm, RHF wrote:

3250 kHz @ 1200 UTC

Hearing Spanish and Music [ No ID ]

S-Meter : S5~S8 with SIO 332 and muffled audio
on 15 March 2011

EiBi Shortwave Broadcasting Schedule List Shows :http://www.eibi.de..vu/
3250 kHz @ 1100-2200 UTC : Mo-Sa
-also 2200-0500 UTC
HND : Honduras
R.Luz y Vida : "Radio Luz Y Vida" ~ Radio Light & Life
San Luis : City/Town
S : Spanish
HND : Honduras

HRPC "Radio Luz Y Vida" on 3250 kHz @ 12:45 UTChttp://groups.google..com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/1e6ccda1c8928445
-&-
HRPC "Radio Luz Y Vida" on 3250 kHz @ 14:30 UTChttp://groups.google..com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5e3a1be3290485f7
*.
*.
Also 3345 kHz @ 1215 UTC

Hearing Spanish and Music
"Independence" @1224 UTC

S-Meter : S4~S6 with SIO 232 and fair to poor audio
on 15 March 2011

EiBi Shortwave Broadcasting Schedule List Shows :http://www.eibi.de..vu/
Nothing in Spanish for 3345 kHz

yes - i heard hear it on the short-wavy ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA- :http://tinyurl.com/2fn6xog
Grundig Satellit 800-M Receiver
*.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports :http://tinyurl.com/2d9qlqhttp://www....ortwave-listen...
*.
- = 2FN6XOG = - & - = 2D9QLQ = -
*.
*.

16 March 2011 : Listened several times this Morning :

* *3250 kHz had a detectable Carrier but the audio
was indistinguishable : Could not tell the language
a/o language /v/ music.

* 3345 kHz did not have a detectable Carrier.

~ RHF

Got up at 2 AM and listened for several hours myself. *Conditions not
as hot as last week, that's for sure. *3250 was a noisy mess here; no
carrier at all amidst the noise.

- Guyana on 3290 is bludgeoned by that ute on 3287,
- and from 50 kW 1100 AM two blocks down from me
- doing bulldozer 3rd harmonics on 3300.

BBC News on 3290 kHz @ 0715 UTC -via- Voice of Guyanahttp://groups.google..com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/61f487079f4aff62
*.

PNGs 3325, 3365 and 3385 all had at least carriers and 85 had good
sidebands, but it suffers from some kind of pulsing QRM just slightly
off-frequency.

Solomons 5019.9, Vanuatu and Fly Radio all carrier and no sound.
Solomons would be much better if 5025 Rebelde - Cuba did not drool all
over it.

4755.4 PMA The Cross was decent (if not great) about 1030, but
colliding with Brazil 1/2 kilohertz down.

RRI on 3749.9 was pretty good, but always in a mash-up with - ?
Bangladesh? *China? *Probably the latter.

India showed up faintly in a few 60-meter locations after 11:00.

I *did* hear actual voice on Australia ABC Roe Creek 2310, for the
first time *ever*, but soon the noise overtook it, too.

Bruce- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I tried everything I could think of - USB, narrow filters,
passband, attenuator, everything, but that sandwich effect is just too
much for it. Both of the offending QRMs register a 20 dB over S9
while Guyana comes in about S1. Splatter city, horrid buzzing noises,
the works. Hopeless.