Old March 17th 11, 11:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New Genatator

Just got bacl with a new geneator.
Post more about it tomorrow.
I'm tired and, sleepy.

Night.

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Old March 17th 11, 11:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Crap, can't smell generator!

Old March 18th 11, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Trying to find a propane adaptor. Just wrote the company and asked about it.

Old March 18th 11, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Moulden Supply on Highway 80, about two blocks from doggys couch has
it.If they don't have it, you don't need it.Unless it's one of those
strange foreign thingys they might not have.The guy who owns Moulden
Supply owns an old 1964 Chevrolet van he has sitting over there.Many
years ago he converted that van to run on propane gas.I don't think he
drives it anymore.I ought to ask him if it is for sale.It probally is
for sale.
cuhulin

Old March 18th 11, 03:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I reckon his last name is Moulden, far as I know he owns the
company.They have been there since at least the early 1950's.Let me look
in my phone book for the number,,,

Moulden Supply Co 3600 Hwy 80 W Jackson (Area code is 601) 922 4611

I think on Saturdays, they close around noon time, (Central Standard
Time) closed all day on Sundays.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...on+Mississippi
cuhulin

Old March 18th 11, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Thank You Larry, I'll give them a call tomorrow morning if I get up early
enought. They don't have an email address.

Say Larry, I think I understand where you and doggy are coming from. Do you
all live in "Van Winkle"? How could anybody live in "Van Minkle"?

Old March 18th 11, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

This area I live in, before it was incorporated into the Jackson city
limits area, it was known as Van Winkle.About a mile East, behind
doggy's couch is a hill.A guy used to own some goats, they called that
hill, Goat Hill.

I remember now, Mr.Titcomb is the President of Moulden Supply.I might
get out tomorrow and go to the Goodwill store and that Dangerous Walmart
store, for milk and a few things.On the way back home I will stop at
Moulden Supply (one of those guys who works over there was filling up my
propane tank last November, he said Mr.Titcomb owns that old Chevy van)
and ask Mr.Titcomb if that van is for sale.

I know where there is a nice looking red and white 1953 Rambler car that
is for sale at Black Angus Meat Market on Robinson Road.I might check on
that too.
cuhulin

Old March 18th 11, 11:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/17/2011 06:48 PM, Burr wrote:
Trying to find a propane adaptor. Just wrote the company and asked about it.

Propane/Natural Gas or Diesel is the way to go. Gasoline is a PITA to store.