Old March 17th 11, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dog in Japan stays by the side of its ailing friend in therubble

A SICK 'joke' like that is to Expected from any and All Canuckystanians
in Canuckystan.
cuhulin

Old March 17th 11, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old March 17th 11, 08:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

SICKO is Ingrained in ALL Canadians!
cuhulin

Old March 17th 11, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

One time I fell off my ladder, doggy stayed right there by my side.
cuhulin

Old March 17th 11, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old March 18th 11, 11:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dog in Japan more important than 15,000 dead humans