Old March 22nd 11, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Down goes T-Mobile

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:11:59 -0700 (PDT), bpnjensen
wrote:

On Mar 22, 6:08*am, dave wrote:
On 03/21/2011 07:43 PM, wrote: AT&T: T-Mobile 3G phones will need to be replaced.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

What a Screwed UP Mess!
I told y'all AT&T SUCKS! those nasty thangs a Million Miles Long!
F..K AT&T SUCKS!!!!!!
cuhulin

It hasn't been approved yet

It has.

Not by the U.S. government.

Old March 22nd 11, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.electronics.basics

Default Lucas electronics

Old March 22nd 11, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

T-Mobile is/was a German based outfit, I think so.

I gived doggy one of them
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...ET+Dental+Chew

thangys.She chewed it up, ate it, said, urp
cuhulin

Old March 22nd 11, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.electronics.basics

On 3/22/11 12:01 , m II wrote:

On 11-03-22 08:56 AM, wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...es+with+an+LED

Note the 'British Made' frame around the defective LEDs. That means it's
made by LUCAS electronics, famous for making things that are the
antithesis of Quality.

Lucas' reputation was built on experiences with low end British cars
and other products at a low price point. Because the Lucas electric
products, themselves, were built to a price point, they were of low
quality. If you buy cheap, you get cheap.

However, I was stunned to find that the fan motors on my 308, of
exceptional build quality (with prices that ran into 4 figures), were
also built by Lucas.

And Lucas is one of the primary electric suppliers to the Space Program.

They clearly can do it.

It's just that so few care to pay for it.

Old March 22nd 11, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 22, 11:11*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 22, 6:08*am, dave wrote:

On 03/21/2011 07:43 PM, wrote: AT&T: T-Mobile 3G phones will need to be replaced.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

What a Screwed UP Mess!
I told y'all AT&T SUCKS! those nasty thangs a Million Miles Long!
F..K AT&T SUCKS!!!!!!
cuhulin

It hasn't been approved yet

It has.

It will take about a year and usually it does get approved . T-Mobile
is owned by Deutche Telekom so this shouldn't have any major
obstacles .

Old March 22nd 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.electronics.basics

Whoever 'split' that misfortunate LED most likely applied AC mains
voltage to the leads . Seen it before . Even WITH a 1K resistor .
Old March 22nd 11, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.electronics.basics

m II wrote:
Message was signed with unknown key 0x6450FB7B.
The validity of the signature cannot be verified.

What does this mean, and why is your post rendered with a yellow
background?

Thanks,
Rich

Old March 22nd 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=304935

Stuart Irby (I had mispelled his name before) still looked a little bit
''Tipsy'' when I saw him walking to Court in the video clip on WLBT 3
12:00 PM tee vee noos earlier today.He is a weird lookin dude, looks
sort of like a Hoot Owl.
cuhulin

Old March 22nd 11, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11-03-22 03:03 PM, Rich Grise wrote:
m II wrote:
Message was signed with unknown key 0x6450FB7B.
The validity of the signature cannot be verified.

What does this mean, and why is your post rendered with a yellow
background?

Thanks,
Rich

If it's the message starting this particular thread, it should be fine.
It verifies fine on this end. I don't know if the different versions of
pgp are all still compatible.

The PGP encryption/signature program builds a unique signature for each
message. When the barnacle posing as me in several newsgroups copies and
pastes a signature to one of his messages, the numbers don't jive, hence
the lack of verification. Even one character difference in the body
makes the copied signature invalid.

If you are using pgp, the following keyservers should be included in
your settings.

hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371
hkp://pgp.mit.edu:11371
ldap://keyserver.pgp.com

I hate this bs, but don't see any other way of protecting myself. The
impostor has been sending racist crap in my name to some other groups.
The pgp stuff gives me a way of proving I didn't commit some sort of
online crime.

I can see the future being completely screwed up by the juveniles, such
as Nymbecile, Josepi, etc. etc., with mandatory posting ID
implementation. The government will be doing it for our own protection.

mike

Old March 22nd 11, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lucas = Prince of Darkness.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...ectric+Wireing

I have never owned a Brit car before.I Don't Ever want to own a Brit car
either.
http://www.uglycars.co.uk
Brits don't know how to cook and they don't know how to build decent
cars either.
Dats Dat!
cuhulin