Old March 22nd 11, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Down goes T-Mobile

On 3/22/2011 7:00 AM, wrote:
What do you think about Blackberry RIM?
How about,
http://www.kiwipc.com
anna, CUPP Hybrid PC?
cuhulin

Looks like Ubuntu for netbooks. How much? You can get an Asus like that
for $400 or so.
Old March 22nd 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/22/2011 8:11 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 22, 6:08 am, wrote:
On 03/21/2011 07:43 PM, wrote: AT&T: T-Mobile 3G phones will need to be replaced.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

What a Screwed UP Mess!
I told y'all AT&T SUCKS! those nasty thangs a Million Miles Long!
F..K AT&T SUCKS!!!!!!
cuhulin

It hasn't been approved yet

It has.

No. FCC and DOJ both need to approve.
Old March 22nd 11, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/22/2011 11:36 AM, wrote:
On Mar 22, 11:11 am, wrote:
On Mar 22, 6:08 am, wrote:

On 03/21/2011 07:43 PM, wrote: AT&T: T-Mobile 3G phones will need to be replaced.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

What a Screwed UP Mess!
I told y'all AT&T SUCKS! those nasty thangs a Million Miles Long!
F..K AT&T SUCKS!!!!!!
cuhulin

It hasn't been approved yet

It has.

It will take about a year and usually it does get approved . T-Mobile
is owned by Deutche Telekom so this shouldn't have any major
obstacles .

il Duce il Duce!
Old March 23rd 11, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I Wish T-Mobile would Knock the Sheet out of AT&T SUCKS!!!

Amazing Film, four days before the Great California Earthquake of April
18th, 1906.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=304939

Kind of reminds me of the Sunrise movie and some of those old Charlie
Chaplin movies and some of those other very old movies, especially the
Silent Movies.It is like stepping back in Time, kind of Spooky.
There is NO Way digital photography can ever top Film Photography!
cuhulin

Old March 23rd 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...+Worn+Computer

You can be the first kid on the block spotein one of those on your
wrist.
cuhulin

Old March 26th 11, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.electronics.basics

Default Lucas electronics

In article ,
says...

On 3/22/11 12:01 , m II wrote:

On 11-03-22 08:56 AM,
wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...es+with+an+LED

Note the 'British Made' frame around the defective LEDs. That means it's
made by LUCAS electronics, famous for making things that are the
antithesis of Quality.

Lucas' reputation was built on experiences with low end British cars
and other products at a low price point. Because the Lucas electric
products, themselves, were built to a price point, they were of low
quality. If you buy cheap, you get cheap.

However, I was stunned to find that the fan motors on my 308, of
exceptional build quality (with prices that ran into 4 figures), were
also built by Lucas.

And Lucas is one of the primary electric suppliers to the Space Program.

They clearly can do it.

It's just that so few care to pay for it.

You call a Jaguar cheap? Maybe back in the day.

However, there is a reason that Sir Lucas is known as the Prince of
Darkness.

Old March 26th 11, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The quality and reliabily of Jaguar cars ONLY Improved when Jaguar was
part of U.S.Ford Motor Company.And That IS The TRUTH!

What Jaguar is like nowadays, ever since U.S.Ford parted company with
Jaguar, I do not know.
cuhulin

Old March 27th 11, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.electronics.basics

In article ,
T wrote:

However, there is a reason that Sir Lucas is known as the Prince of
Darkness.

I always preferred "If Lucas made guns, wars wouldn't start either."