Old March 22nd 11, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Why

Would they stop oneside and let the othersaide keep killing?

Coalition strikes continue on Libyan air defenses for third night as rebels
scramble to exploit the added firepower and bounce back against Qaddafi's
forces.

That's what I'm talking about. There is no reason for us or anyone being
there!!!

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Old March 22nd 11, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 21, 11:12*pm, "Burr" wrote:
Would they stop oneside and let the othersaide keep killing?

Coalition strikes continue on Libyan air defenses for third night as rebels
scramble to exploit the added firepower and bounce back against Qaddafi's
forces.

That's what I'm talking about. There is no reason for us or anyone being
there!!!

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
* I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
* Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

************** Like the old saying -- " Better late than never " .
This is what the world should have done years ago , but eveybody was
pretending to be deaf and mute . RR didn't want to get involved too
deeply and the problem just persisted for several decades . Payback is
l-o-o-o-n-g overdue . Very emarassing to some countries which
supplied arms and supplies to Ghaddafy for many years . Too bad .
Old March 22nd 11, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Huge amounts of oil and also Lots and Lots of Water, Fresh Water, Libya
built a Big Water Pipeline.Although that Water is getting Zapped/Nuked
with DU every day.
Oil and Water.
Follow the Money.
cuhulin

Old March 22nd 11, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/21/2011 08:12 PM, Burr wrote:
Would they stop oneside and let the othersaide keep killing?

Coalition strikes continue on Libyan air defenses for third night as rebels
scramble to exploit the added firepower and bounce back against Qaddafi's
forces.

That's what I'm talking about. There is no reason for us or anyone being
there!!!

Why did George WWW Bush help Kadhafi rebuild his air-force? Does BP
really run the world?
Old March 22nd 11, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Libya's+Water+Pipeline

Can I gits bak tu ahwoikin sum mo enema mah attic now? I am
slowwwwww,,,,,
cuhulin

Old March 22nd 11, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 22, 1:58*pm, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Libya's+Water+Pipeline

Can I gits bak tu ahwoikin sum mo enema mah attic now? I am
slowwwwww,,,,,
cuhulin

In my view that wate in raw is not exactly suitable for human
consumption . It is somewhat salty . Must be some degree of
desalination involved -- though it is certainly not as bad as the Dead
Sea !
Old March 23rd 11, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

basketball is for Queers.Tennis (I don't hate Tennis) is for Lezzies.I
like Lezzies OK, four Lezzies used to live next door to me a few years
ago.

Latest On New Gulf Oil Leak Coming Up On Louisiana.
http://www.rense.com

Gulf Oil Leak? what Gulf Oil Leak??? We gots Lindsay Lohan and Charlie
Sheen.That's all that matters!
cuhulin

Old March 23rd 11, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 22, 8:37*pm, Hils wrote:
wrote:
*************** *Like the old saying *-- " Better late than never " .
This is what the world should have done years ago , but eveybody was
pretending to be deaf and mute . RR didn't want to get involved too
deeply and the problem just persisted for several decades . Payback is
l-o-o-o-n-g *overdue . Very emarassing to some countries which
supplied arms and supplies to Ghaddafy for many years . *Too bad .

What's the best case scenario? Libya is partitioned. What's the most
likely? Libya splits into two factions with the world's warmongers
arming both sides.

Best case scenario is probably Gaddafi throws in the towel and allows
a coalition government to have elections. Likelihood small but not
impossible.

Second best is that he gets offed and the military decides to back
down and work with the "allies" to organize a coalition government and
have elections. A little bit more likely than the first.

Either one is preferable to the two you came up with, even if they are
less likely.
Old March 23rd 11, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is One question which can Never be answered by mortal mankind.That
question is,
WHY?
cuhulin